Report joe-jobs here.

Boonsiri

RE: Report joe-jobs here.

Post by Boonsiri » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 am

Latest victim proberry.de. This is a site in German, which offers information on the cultivation of strawberries.
Another site that will not send worldwide spam. http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/proberry.de

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:54 am

Besides narkop.me, reported on January 20th, narkop.net is also the target of a joe job.
It already has bad comments, which are likely to be connected to ratings that are just as poor, as the comments are pointless.

Jaw-dropping remarks like "they (= the victims!) use open proxies (ie illegally hacked computers) all around the world to send out spam to people all around the world.", make it clear that some people simply did not read the OP, or the links in it, in which is explained, that the joe jobs are sent by criminals who have access to spambots (which are basicly a huge amount of hacked systems). The victims are not the ones in control of the botnets.

To call the joe-jobs "Useless spam" does not acknowledge, that these joe-jobs are proving to be unpleasantly effective in using quite some trigger-happy commentators at WoT.

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm

One more: kushvsporte.ru is a website in Russian which is dedicated to sports. Prices for subscriptions are only in Russian rubles. Not a site that will be looking for new customers in countries outside of Russia (and countries where a language close to Russian is spoken). http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/kushvsporte.ru

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm

leqalrc.biz is , after 2 weeks, the victim of a second joe-job spam-run. Some of the content offered in threads at this forum may very well be banned in some countries (but legal in others). What matters more, is that this site is brought to your attention by spammers who want you to help them to get domains like this suspended, or at least to get a very bad reputation. Do not help these criminal spammers! Of course anyone is free to rate a domain, because he/she does object to it's content. But do investigate joe-jobbed domains yourself and do not comment and/or rate only based on the spam, which those domains did not send you.

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Another victim: narkop.org which redirects to already 'joe-jobbed' narkop.me, see above. Narkop.org already has too many bad comments. The spammer responsible for this joe job will no doubt again be quite content with WoT-users who blindly do exactly what he wants them to do. Again a happy "cyber-Pied Piper".

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Now also advertized in joe jobs (=NOT spam) lirc.biz. Excellent action by WoT to disable the 'knee-jerk' ratings these joe jobs usually generate!!

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:26 am

After the forums swimpool.biz and swimpool.cc swimpool.info is now also attacked.
http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/www.swimpool.info

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 am

Many thanks for Joe Wein who removed his last listings. I am rather disappointed in SURBL. Even though they are very well aware that all instances are joe jobs and not spam, SURBL does not remove the spam-listing, if SURBL deems the site 'criminal'. IMHO SURBL moves in that way beyond its authority. SURBL has no task in policing the internet to decide what is legal or not, let alone what is criminal. I have, as far as Google translate enabled me, searched through several of the forums. I have found some to be in a grey area, offering substances that are banned in several countries; however the same substances were not illegal in other countries. In such cases I do not see that SURBL has the right to refuse to white-list a domain, because SURBL considers it 'criminal'. SURBL is based in the USA. The domains that it seems to label criminal offer substances in Russian, in Russian money, and most important: as these are joe jobs, not spam, the domains do not try to offer anything, legal or illegal, to citizens in the USA, Canada, Europe etc. The domains are only targeting their local market, far away from the USA or other countries were people get joe jobs for those domains.

donsorg

Post by donsorg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Regarding to narkop.me, liferc.info, liferc.biz, liferc.cc - they are really forums about drugs and mixings for smoking. Some have green reputation (?).

Here you can find a report about joe-job attack to narkop.me (in russian):
hxxp://www.narkop.me/topic/19954/

domains liferc.* are suspended now, liferc.biz is in the governmental blacklist (due to laws violations regarding drugs selling).

Narkop.me and other narkop.* seems to be a usual forum about drugs (not necessary selling them, but who knows...).

donsorg

Post by donsorg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:20 pm

<quote user="boonsiri">
Now also advertized in joe jobs (=NOT spam) lirc.biz. Excellent action by WoT to disable the 'knee-jerk' ratings these joe jobs usually generate!!
[/quote]

lirc.biz - is a forum, where one can buy and sell: drugs, bank cards information, SIM cards, guns (black market, obviously).

It also advertises other online "shops" selling drugs and all substances to make people "happy in short period of time", you know.