scam.com, a slander site with anti-WOT propaganda

WOTRocks223

scam.com, a slander site with anti-WOT propaganda

Post by WOTRocks223 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:32 am

[red]scam.com[/red] uses misleading and insulting claims to fool people and slander WOT. We should really rate this site down as red. [red]scam.com[/red] contradictorily states: "...if you criticize WOT they rank your site red and get it banned from Facebook." That claim is extremely false and contradictory.

scam.com should be rated down as [red]red. Hence its name, scam.com IS A SCAM!

NotBuyingIt

RE: scam.com, a slander site with anti-WOT propaganda

Post by NotBuyingIt » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 pm

@WOTRocks223,
I haven't rated the site, but I have given your scorecard comment its first thumbs-down vote for its blatant misapprehension —
https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/scam.co ... t-87936341
THIS SITE SLANDERS WOT IN AN ATTEMPT TO FOOL PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM ATTACK WOT!

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 am

<quote user="wotrocks223">
scam.com uses misleading and insulting claims to fool people and slander WOT. We should really rate this site down as red. scam.com contradictorily states: "...if you criticize WOT they rank your site red and get it banned from Facebook." That claim is extremely false and contradictory.

scam.com should be rated down as red. Hence its name, scam.com IS A SCAM!
[/quote]
WOTRocks223, pay close attention to this:

An anonymous user joined scam.com for free&nbsp; =&nbsp; he is not employed by scam.com.
You, who are an anonymous user, joined WoT for free&nbsp; =&nbsp; you are not employed by WoT.

The anonymous user at scam.com ranted and made false claims about WoT.&nbsp; Scam.com did not.
Because you failed to understand this, you are ranting and making false claims about scam.com.

The anonymous user at scam.com claimed that if someone criticizes WoT, then we retaliate by rating his site red.
Because this user criticized WoT in his posts at scam.com, you insist that we retaliate by rating scam.com red.

Therefore you, all by yourself, are attempting to prove that the anonymous user's claim is actually true. That is precisely what he said.

Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hun ... tive_usage
and then stop doing it.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:03 am

[cite]
[...] and then stop doing it.
[/cite]
For information, the account WOTRocks223 was banned.

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:24 am

<quote user="matiks">
[cite]
[...] and then stop doing it.
[/cite]
For information, the account WOTRocks223 was banned.
[/quote]
Of course ... I had a feeling that might be the case when I punched "Submit"; but I thought my post might have academic value to future archaeologists seeking to understand our culture.

A440

Post by A440 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:26 am

Matiks, unfortunately, I'm not surprised.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:43 pm

[cite]Of course and most of members replied to his posts in this way and were really patient[/cite]
To me, he was a mystery, either he was having fun as a troll or someone that did not follow the rules, but knew what he was doing albeit in a loud and over the top way

I will never find out :(

Fascinating though as I believed that he wanted this outcome, from day one and I wonder why

Well that's life

williKi

Post by williKi » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:59 pm

I used to visit this site (scam.com) a lot a year or so ago. I see what you mean, but fail to understand why scam.com is allowing this, makes absolutely no sense. We should be on the same side. I guess it comes down to freedom of expression.

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:22 am

<quote user="williamkinchen">
I used to visit this site (scam.com) a lot a year or so ago. I see what you mean, but fail to understand why scam.com is allowing this, makes absolutely no sense. We should be on the same side. I guess it comes down to freedom of expression.
[/quote]My guess is that scam.com allows comments by its members, critical of other sites, for the same reason we do. Reading through the dialogue, I was impressed that the "regulars" at scam.com tried to enforce objectivity, as we do.