Surfulater Store web page?

Mayaa

Surfulater Store web page?

Post by Mayaa » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:38 am

Whenever I try to purchase Surfulater (cool program to capture and edit web pages) WOT blocks me with a red warning ...
The Surfulater site itself http://www.surfulater.com/ is green, but clicking the "Buy Now" makes that freaky RED thing pop up...
Anybody knows whether buying there is safe? As far as I know, Surfulater is quite popular and highly rated...?

Sami

Re: Surfulater Store web page?

Post by Sami » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:30 am

The store is hosted on store2.esellerate.net, which has a poor rating. I rated the site, looks safe to me.

Mayaa

Thanks Sami :)

Post by Mayaa » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:42 am

Mayaa

Antkin

Google United Kingdom show WOT ratings

Post by Antkin » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I'm a Googler

Hi

I am a big fan of Google. Google UK is set as my home page. Since I down loaded the Firefox plug in I have found that Google displays the WOT rating on every page. It's great just like a traffic light, Red for Stop, Yellow for caution and Green for go. I have two web sites of my own one has been rated as a good site (Green) and the other has a question mark against it as unrated, I do hope that this will also change to a Green for good web site in the near future. My partner In North Yorkshire has a web design web site that has a question mark against it so I have introduced him to Firefox and the WOT plug in.

Antony
A Perkin Web Design

A WOT user for three weeks