washingtonpress.com rating

romalero

washingtonpress.com rating

Post by romalero » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 pm

I read often the items from https://www.washigntonpress.com and am frustrated that WOT keeps warning me this site has a bad reputation. It doesn't! This is a legitimate site presenting news telling about what is currently happening in our country.
I don't understand why trustworthiness & child safety ratings are very poor and "scam" is put as a reason. There is no scam. There is no problem with child safety.
I would like to know how these ratings were made, for they lack any connection to the reality of this site.
Of course, the site is telling truth, so in the current political climate it might be possible that russian bots are involved; Isn't WOT going to investigate such a probable source for the bad ratings?

spectre

Re: washingtonpress.com rating

Post by spectre » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:55 pm

romalero wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:25 pm
so in the current political climate it might be possible that russian bots are involved
The comments were made by real people several years ago, and the site was listed here -
forum.mywot.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4574&p=84020&hilit=washingtonpress.com#p84020 .
The link to this thread (quoted in scorecard comments) has unfortunately changed due to Wot having a new forum. However, the new forum does have a search function you can use to find sites discussed here.