www.anyoption.com - rating the site

Kraftwerk

Re:

Post by Kraftwerk » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm

A lot of our customers are from the uk.

A lot of users of WOT are from USA. So should they give a us number?

anyoption

Re:

Post by anyoption » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm

This is a good customer service.
Local number is a benefit. we don't want our customers to make a long distance calls in order to ask a question about trading with anyoption.
We also have toll-free numbers in few countries.

Kraftwerk

Re:

Post by Kraftwerk » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

You are offering numbers for lots of countries. But this qoute is from "about us" where contact details also for non customers are listed. For me it looks like to get rid of taxes and laws of Great britain

anyoption

Re:

Post by anyoption » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

We are getting calls from non customers that asking questions before they register,
this is the reason we offer local numbers. as you can see in our contact page.
Nothing to do here with taxes and law of Great Britain.

anyoption

Re:

Post by anyoption » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 pm

You can read more about binary options trading here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_option

And here: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/binary-option.asp

All the expiry levels are from Reuters and you can see the calculation of the expiry levels here: http://www.anyoption.com/jsp/general_terms.jsf#calc

You can also ask our customer support for a screen shot of the expiry level and they will be happy to send it to you.

"Thomson Reuters is the world's largest international multimedia news agency, providing investing news, world news, business news, technology news, headline news, small business news, news alerts, personal finance, stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com"

Jonatrader

Anyoption business for anybody...

Post by Jonatrader » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 am

Hi Anyoption,

I would like to give two informations regarding your business Anyoption. Just before I would like to say that I am not a competitor just an individual who know the financial regulation.

1/ Your business Anyoption is located in Cyprus but you are not regulated by the CySEC or any other European regulator. Your european company registrer is "anyoption Payment Services Ltd." so no relationship with the trading activity. That's why you can have an European bank account Of course it is illegal.

2/ The Forex is forbidden in Mexico. However you have Mexican bank account with HSBC for Anyoption because you have set up a mexican company with the name "ENVOY SERVICES LIMITED MEXICO, S. A. DE C. V.". As we can easily understand there is no relationship with the trading activity.

I am not a costumer of Anyoption so I want to say I don't know if anyoption is a scammer or not, just by the law the Anyoption business is illegal.

Thank you

anyoption

RE: Anyoption business for anybody...

Post by anyoption » Wed May 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to write this letter.

All of anyoption activity is 100% legal.

We are in the market for over three years, serving tens of thousands of satisfied customers. We will be glad to have you as one.

Best regards,
anyoption.com

RE: Anyoption business for anybody...

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 pm

@ anyoption,

"All of anyoption activity is 100% legal."
Instead of just making a blanket vague statement, can you specifically refute the ITEMIZED claims of Jonatrader regarding CySEC regulation and the Mexican company?