Xenu.net contains offensive information about Scientology (like it's criminal and dangerous and stuff)! Why isn't it red??

apostate

ya'll posting in a troll thread

Post by apostate » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:47 am

obvious troll is obvious

also scientology tears apart families

phantazm

Elaborate..?

Post by phantazm » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:17 am

That was a vey short comment; could you elaborate..?

xenu.net offensive

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Giraffes you have a choice to vote xenu.net red has others have a choice to vote scientology red.If you think scientology is a good religion thats your opinion and if others think scientology bad that is there opinion.I changed my mind about scientology when a few scientologists tried to cheat the system.If scientologists are deeply religious then cheating would be a no no,I would have thought.But thats just my opinion.

SeanW

Maybe there just too many

Post by SeanW » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Maybe there just too many candidates, but at least here's one: godhatestheworld.com

Yes, the Westboro Baptist Church ... with all the "godhates" crap they've got more domain names than Alex Polyakov >_<

manictiger

It isn't a cult.

Post by manictiger » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:57 am

It isn't a cult. It is a pyramid scheme that is poorly guised as a religion.

Those people who thought that they'd reach heaven when Hale Bop arrived and they drank that Hydrogen Cyanide flavored punch laced with tropical fruit flavor... Those people were part of a cult.

YoKenny

Charles Ponzi

Post by YoKenny » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Maybe Charles Ponzi was a member?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

amfazzed09

stupid

Post by amfazzed09 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

i take it then that we should ban all the websites that say some things that is not quite PC!!!! how ridicously is this thread becoming?? if we wanted a religous argument would we not want to agrue with a priest/minister/rabbi or whatever????

ChronotypeKnight

Heresy is no longer illegal

Post by ChronotypeKnight » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm an atheist. But not a practicing one.

Sorry this is my first post and may not be relevant in regards to spyware. That's what these forums are for right? Malware and Spyware?

Interesting comment, ChronotypeKnight

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Your comment that these forums are for "Malware and Spyware" kind of snaps the head back to what the discussions "should be".

But in defense of this thread, I have to say that it was started because someone thought a site had been rated wrong . . . which is a valid topic considering that WOT is in the business of rating sites. It just happened that the person was a Scientologist and the site was a Scientology related site . . . hence the discussion sort of morphed into the religious dispute.

popeyeray

Its dangerous!

Post by popeyeray » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 am

With all the alarming news about Scientology being attacked by the notorious internet gang anonymous why would you even consider becoming a convert! Oh no not this little lamb, I will stay away from them and their evil ways.