Site Upgrades in Progress

MyWOT-Team

Site Upgrades in Progress

Post by MyWOT-Team » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:50 am

We are upgrading the infrastructure of the site and you may notice side affects for the next 48 hours.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: For part of this week, the website will be read-only. For a short time, you will not be able to leave comments, forum posts, or write messages to other users. We will make an update as soon as the upgrade is complete.

demonluo

RE: Site Upgrades in Progress

Post by demonluo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 pm

is that why i delete my rating in the scorecard but it is not reflected on the add-on (that star at the top left corner of the donuts just won't show up in the add-on after i delete the rating for that particular site)?

edit:
any new rating using the add-on is also not reflected on the scorecard/profile...

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Possibly. We'll announce when the upgrades are complete and if it's still behaving like this we'll check it out.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 am

did you block the ip range 93.185.*.* and if yes then why?
I cant route my requests to mywot.com through that ip range,I see only blank page. Yeasterday it worked just fine.what was changed since....?
i had to use public proxy,had to click submit button over 20 times to submit messages,constantly getting"could not connect" in my browser. Maintenance......is ok but you seem to maintain this site extremely infinitely.....can anyone get any profit of it other than getting furious...? &///:@#

and : I am getting logged out as soon as I am logged in.............

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:02 am

oh and instead of amending problem with my profile picture you have just decided to delete it at all. what a good maintenance and professional work :)

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 am

<quote user="vlad-delta">
did you block the ip range 93.185.*.* and if yes then why?
I cant route my requests to mywot.com through that ip range,I see only blank page. Yeasterday it worked just fine.what was changed since....?
i had to use public proxy,had to click submit button over 20 times to submit messages,constantly getting"could not connect" in my browser. Maintenance......is ok but you seem to maintain this site extremely infinitely.....can anyone get any profit of it other than getting furious...? &///:@#

and : I am getting logged out as soon as I am logged in.............
[/quote]

Hi Vlad,

We apologize for the inconsistencies during the upgrades. This work is necessary in order for us to make all future upgrades and fixes to the website count over the long term. We're approaching the final stages - can you please check again and let us know if these issues are still happening for you?

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:13 am

Ratings from 2011-2015 still appear in my profile. I deleted them 3 times. Nice to see them again.........

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:39 am

<quote user="mywot team">
Hi Vlad,

We apologize for the inconsistencies during the upgrades. This work is necessary in order for us to make all future upgrades and fixes to the website count over the long term. We're approaching the final stages - can you please check again and let us know if these issues are still happening for you?
[/quote]

I cant fully access Wot site from Kolomna and other Moscow regional IP's that I use with own VPN servers - site always returns blank page,I can visit your website using only MTS mobile operator, but this is not the best choice for me .

I am getting furious of using friGate with Wot bcoz it makes Wot site to be more buggy, but its only solution at this time [at least it gives me possibility to post on this forum].

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:47 am

My current configuration ==== VPN tunnel via Rostelecom Ryazan > Debian server connected to ISP Aviel [with traffic encryption] > mywot site

Result ====== blank page
Rostelecom public Wi-Fi ====== website is partly available only [CDN is not accsessible]

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:10 pm

One more problem==== rating icon for addon in Firefox failed to retrieve reputation data. For Chrome its impossible to install addon,it does not respond after click on "add to chrome"