buyfanspluslikes.com

buyfanspluslikes.com

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 am

Site URL: http://buyfanspluslikes.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
We are providing Facebook fans and likes, YouTube Views, Google +1s and Twitter followers. We are not a scam site. We are PayPal verified and have money-back guaranty. If a customer is not satisfied with the quality of the service it will be for free and an immediate refund will be issued. We are always standing behind our services that is why we want to fix and improve rating.

Has privacy policy?
http://buyfanspluslikes.com/privacy-policy

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://buyfanspluslikes.com/customer-support

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/buyfanspluslikes.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Kraftwerk

RE: buyfanspluslikes.com

Post by Kraftwerk » Sat May 18, 2013 9:08 am

You offer "fans plus likes". How will you provide fans? likes are not fans. Buying likes is waste of money

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2013 10:38 am

By Facebook "fan" we understand an user who "likes" a particular Facebook page. Currently we do not offer subscribers but in the next month or two we are also planning to start offering Facebook Subscribers. The facebook likes (which in the current state of our services are equal to fans) are provided via different types of web promotions where the Facebook page is displayed to the users and they voluntarily decide to like it or not.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Sat May 18, 2013 11:00 am

S oyou offer "likes plus likes? That's a lie, since every account likes one time only. I'm pretty sure you know how people read this. They believe they get likes AND real fans.

and what are "facebook subscribers"?

[red]And no, a fan is something different from likes! And what you offer is against the TOS of facebook. You break a contract you accepted by signing on on facebook and endanger others because their accounts can be banned.[/red]

You offer something that is a scam. You do it in a way to trick customers.

Metuka_

Post by Metuka_ » Sat May 18, 2013 11:04 am

What you offer goes against those sites' TOS. [red]Rated[/red]

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 am

OK guys than help me to clarify this. First can you explain to me what is the difference between fan and likes. Also this site was not intended to be a scam so I am here to clarify this.

I am really offended as treating us as scammers because we have always refunded our customers if they are not satisfied of the quality of the service. Even we are providing trials of the service before the purchase in order they to be sure what they are paying for.

Please I am here not to argue but to make things clear and to clear the name of our business.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Sat May 18, 2013 12:27 pm

<quote user="buyfanspluslikes">
OK guys than help me to clarify this. First can you explain to me what is the difference between fan and likes. Also this site was not intended to be a scam so I am here to clarify this.

I am really offended as treating us as scammers because we have always refunded our customers if they are not satisfied of the quality of the service. Even we are providing trials of the service before the purchase in order they to be sure what they are paying for.

Please I am here not to argue but to make things clear and to clear the name of our business.
[/quote]

If you don't know anything about internet, facebook and business, stay out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan: A real person who is interested in soemthing and likes it.

Like: A click which means nothing.

and you are offended? :D Well, i guess many scammers are offended that they are exposed, too.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 pm

<quote user="kraftwerk">
If you don't know anything about internet, facebook and business, stay out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan: A real person who is interested in soemthing and likes it.

Like: A click which means nothing.

and you are offended? :D Well, i guess many scammers are offended that they are exposed, too.
[/quote]

Thank you for your opinion.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Sat May 18, 2013 12:47 pm

<quote user="buyfanspluslikes">
Thank you for your opinion.
[/quote]

Sorry, that's not an "opinion". That's fact.

spectre

Post by spectre » Sat May 18, 2013 12:53 pm

A Like that doesn't come from someone truly interested in connecting with a Page benefits no one. Real identity, for both users and brands on Facebook, is important to not only Facebook’s mission of helping the world share, but also the need for people and customers to authentically connect to the Pages they care about. When a Page and fan connect on Facebook, we want to ensure that connection involves a real person interested in hearing from a specific Page and engaging with that brand’s content. As such, we have recently increased our automated efforts to remove Likes on Pages that may have been gained by means that violate our Terms.
Read more Facebook