buyfollowers.fr

Site-rater

RE: buyfollowers.fr

Post by Site-rater » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 pm

<quote user="gerome_laad">
P.S. : Je n'ai pas pris en compte votre demande de réévaluation.
[/quote]

The re-evaluation request is automatically sent by the WOT server, because you rated so soon after the evaluation request was filed. Because of that the system thinks you may not have seen the evaluation request yet and PMs you to remind you that an evaluation request was filed.

That said, I am not at all convinced of any facts that could change my rating.

gerome_laad

Post by gerome_laad » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 pm

<quote user="bfeely">
The re-evaluation request is automatically sent by the WOT server, because you rated so soon after the evaluation request was filed. Because of that the system thinks you may not have seen the evaluation request yet and PMs you to remind you that an evaluation request was filed.

That said, I am not at all convinced of any facts that could change my rating.
[/quote]

Ok, I didn't know that. I edit my post to correct the mistake.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:04 pm

<quote user="buyfollowers">
Hello milliem,

We fully understand your argument and do not contradict that the process itself is in good standing with the conditions of these platforms.
However the sale is authorized, the purchase remains regulated by YouTube, Facebook ...

Concerning the cookies and as provided in the digital Law in France the display may be required under conditions.
Also we declared a "CNIL" file. It is still required for any commercial structure but also to anyone collecting sensitive data, in France.
Therefor we invite you to read our terms and conditions, written in 2013 by a Law Firm specializing.
They are re-published annually or as the Laws of projects in France.
[/quote]
Blah, blah, blah......... yeah right !
I don't buy it.
Misleading and unethical. PERIOD !
[red]RATED. and commented[/red] ** Like all other sites that sells followers and likes.

See : https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/18624-bu ... -followers

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:29 pm

I have received a site re-evaluation request but my [red]rating[/red] remains :-)
The reason is obvious - its a sham site offering fake twitter followers / Fake FB likes

BUYFOLLOWERS

Post by BUYFOLLOWERS » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:39 pm

<quote user="dutch mountain">
Blah, blah, blah......... yeah right !
I don't buy it.
Misleading and unethical. PERIOD !
[red]RATED. and commented[/red] ** Like all other sites that sells followers and likes.

See : https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/18624-bu ... -followers
[/quote]

Hi Dutch Mountain !

You forgot something important on this platform: your review is really important but don't forget to put your opinion out.

Web Of Trust, yes. Not : Web Of Opinion, right?

A site you don't like may suit others! Reviews should in no way be affected common sense or opinion, just as a good judge is to judge on facts and not opinions! ;-)

So you see, beyond "Blah, blah, blah" there is also an exchange we seek. And critics helps to build and improve.

Thank you for your comment!

BUYFOLLOWERS

Post by BUYFOLLOWERS » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:59 pm

<quote user="drsumit">
I have received a site re-evaluation request but my [red]rating[/red] remains :-)
The reason is obvious - its a sham site offering fake twitter followers / Fake FB likes
[/quote]

Hello drsumit!

What do you mean by "sham site"?
Have you validated a purchase to test?
How can you move these arguments without testing these sites?

You know, besides the fact that this practice has spread more than bad side I really would like you to think about the site itself, as we have posted below we are on Web Of Trust: our site is truly offering real services (you certainly don't appreciate), with a coaching client, respect for the law, respect for the anonymity of the customer and beyond all this is an e-commerce site and not a site where we scam people.

Also, think about how our products are consumed: we aren't going to the client, the client comes to us with a need and we offer a solution. That's right.

It is trade, no? The trade is legal reassure us?
Again it's trade that you don't like but just like us, we really don't like drug trafficking.
Do you see the subtlety in our application?
That's not to know whether it's good or bad, to here to consider whether the site complies with laws and rules.

All social networks nowhere stipulate that it is forbidden, it's clearly prohibited. It's not recommended, as consuming excessive alcohol, eating too much fast food or driving closing his eyes! (JOKE for the last one...)

We don't try to convince, we want a clear assessment on accurate facts.
BuyFollowers.fr is a commercial site, a trademark protected in European territory, authorized by OHMI authority.
If our site was illegal, this wouldn't have been accepted...

Our site is subject to legislation so it complies with the legal responsibilities and it's not:
- Fraudulent (how our site is it fraud in the eyes of the law?)
- Illegal (we sell strictly prohibited services such drugs???)
- Offering misrepresentation (we affirm no mention lie with the definitions of service delivery)

Thank you for your opinion! :-)

gerome_laad

Post by gerome_laad » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:26 am

Our site is subject to legislation so it complies with the legal responsibilities and it's not:
- Offering misrepresentation (we affirm no mention lie with the definitions of service delivery)
[/quote]
I explain :
- Fraudulent because you sell something that is not legal in the eyes of the TOS of Facebook. In this case, the law is not applicable, but you use services of facebook (or any other social network) so you MUST respect their TOS.
- Illegal because you sell followers and likes and I won't repeat why it's illegal, I think you know now.
- Offering misrepresentation because you say that all is legal.

I think we can't change your opinion because it's your site and you don't want to say that your site is illegal. I understand. If I was an adware provider, I won't say that is opening pop-ups, I will say it's only recommendation. It's true, but by recommendation, the user don't know you're talking about ads.

P.S. : Yeah, you're not an adware provider, but the comparison remains.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi Dutch Mountain !

You forgot something important on this platform: your review is really important but don't forget to put your opinion out.

Web Of Trust, yes. Not : Web Of Opinion, right?

A site you don't like may suit others! Reviews should in no way be affected common sense or opinion, just as a good judge is to judge on facts and not opinions! ;-)

So you see, beyond "Blah, blah, blah" there is also an exchange we seek. And critics helps to build and improve.

Thank you for your comment!
[/quote]
I've given a reason and explained that.
My comment on the scorecard is quite clear.
And in the end of my comment a link to a thread about similar sites.

I can NOT make it nicer than it is.... ( Dutch idiom - translated ).

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello drsumit!

What do you mean by "sham site"?
Have you validated a purchase to test?
How can you move these arguments without testing these sites?

You know, besides the fact that this practice has spread more than bad side I really would like you to think about the site itself, as we have posted below we are on Web Of Trust: our site is truly offering real services (you certainly don't appreciate), with a coaching client, respect for the law, respect for the anonymity of the customer and beyond all this is an e-commerce site and not a site where we scam people.

Also, think about how our products are consumed: we aren't going to the client, the client comes to us with a need and we offer a solution. That's right.

It is trade, no? The trade is legal reassure us?
Again it's trade that you don't like but just like us, we really don't like drug trafficking.
Do you see the subtlety in our application?
That's not to know whether it's good or bad, to here to consider whether the site complies with laws and rules.

All social networks nowhere stipulate that it is forbidden, it's clearly prohibited. It's not recommended, as consuming excessive alcohol, eating too much fast food or driving closing his eyes! (JOKE for the last one...)

We don't try to convince, we want a clear assessment on accurate facts.
BuyFollowers.fr is a commercial site, a trademark protected in European territory, authorized by OHMI authority.
If our site was illegal, this wouldn't have been accepted...

Thank you for your opinion! :-)
[/quote]

=>What are you selling = Facebook Likes / Twitter Followers
=> Does Facebook Allow it ? Violation of Facebook Terms of Use -> So No
=> Does Twitter Allow it ? Violation of Twitter Terms of Use -> So Again No

Regardless of the fact how much you try to show your online business as legitimate
its not.Any activity which violates terms of use - you are not allowed to engage in it.
If discovered Facebook / Twitter will ban your account and permanently disable it.
WHY ???? I think you know the answer. I rest my case - thank you.
Best of Luck in getting your site into the greener side.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:11 am

It seems to me that the site owner is deliberately goading WOT evaluators in order to get a reaction, purely for SEO purposes and notoriety. Which means that this reply is.....oops!