callmyphone.org

callmyphone.org

callmyphone.org

Post by callmyphone.org » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:45 am

Hello wot User Community!

Can you please rate my website. The website allows you to make a call to a lost phone completely free of charge and without registration.
For example, if you lost your phone somewhere at home, you can enter the phone number and press the call button on the website, the phone should start ringing
2-3 calls are available per day to avoid spam. We do not allow making a call if you use a proxy or vpn. Also, users can add their phone to the do not disturb list if they do not want to receive calls.
We do not send spam to the phone numbers, and we never will. So far, we pay from our own funds for calls. In the future, the cost of calls will be compensated by donations and advertising on the website.
The site has existed since the end of 2018 and has already helped a lot of people. The site has a high rating on Trustpilot

I am using Cloudflare certificates.
Many thanks!

Site URL:
callmyphone.org

Privacy Policy:
callmyphone.org/policy

Terms and Conditions:
callmyphone.org/terms-conditions

Contacts:
callmyphone.org/contactus

Whois information:
https://whois.domaintools.com/callmyphone.org

Ownership verification:
Verified

A440

Re: callmyphone.org

Post by A440 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Hello and welcome to WOT.

Your site appears to be free of exploits and is secure.
You have a privacy policy in place and your SSL rating is is good "B".
I tried the site and it works perfectly and is very quick.

Rated.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:40 pm

callmyphone.org wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:45 am
Do you have certificates of your own or are you using Cloudflare's decryption service to skip that?

Do you retain users' phone numbers?

Mentioning you have Cloudflare is not considered positive in my mind, as that service has a considerable amount of abusive sites on it.

callmyphone.org

Post by callmyphone.org » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:37 pm

Site-rater wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:40 pm
callmyphone.org wrote: ↑
Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:45 am
Do you have certificates of your own or are you using Cloudflare's decryption service to skip that?

Do you retain users' phone numbers?

Mentioning you have Cloudflare is not considered positive in my mind, as that service has a considerable amount of abusive sites on it.
Ye, I am agree with you, since Cloudflare has a free tariff, and a lot of suspicious websites are using it. However they are also used by good/secure websites, they also provide some nice features like caching and optimization. We encrypts traffic end-to-end, using a self signed certificate on the server and Cloudflare certificate is used to encrypts traffic between the browser and Cloudflare.

The phone numbers are stored for 1 year, then deleted. The phone numbers are saved to prevent phone bullying and in case of police inquire.

A440

Post by A440 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:52 am

The phone numbers are stored for 1 year, then deleted. The phone numbers are saved to prevent phone bullying and in case of police inquire.
This is a good idea, now that I think about it, which also means you would want to have the means to correlate the phone numbers used to the origin of the request, which could easily be masked by proxy. I have the sneaking suspicion that your service may eventually require registration of sorts so as to prevent misuse.