RE: consulter.org

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 pm

Hello =
Your site was rated and commented
Good luck

Great8

Post by Great8 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 am

I have scanned my site with different antivirus services, there are no any viruses — http://online1.drweb.com/cache/?i=74ecf738bfb888d40e06a35a138800f6

How did you find spam, phishing and fraud if the site is in Russian? Do you speak Russian, SuperHero58?

<quote user="superhero58">
Hello =
Your site was rated and commented
Good luck
[/quote]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

How did you find spam, phishing and fraud if the site is in Russian? Do you speak Russian, SuperHero58?

I speak business!

Your site is a front for Ponzi schemes and scams of others, with "dreams" that will never come true

See
“Reality Business” actually makes it possible, in a short period of time and all without leaving your computer, to learn this new, workable and interesting data and knowledge about business, how to build it, how to organize your own work and about 20 other.
From the links you have in your site

hxxttp://rb.tv/en

Reality Business ProductsBusiness courses

You sell books with promises that are w/o the reach of those who pay $19 or $35 for a video, eBook or the paper format

“Reality Business” actually makes it possible, in a short period of time and all without leaving your computer, to learn this new, workable and interesting data and knowledge about business,

The fact that you use trackers and w/o a privacy policy and the transmission of data is unsecured, it means nothing to me

When I started reading your claims, which would help sell a book, but under false pretenses

I came to the conclusion that, I could never trust your site

Oh yea, the content can be accessed in English

My rating remains the same

Good bye

= Dead Pool =

Post by = Dead Pool = » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:44 pm

Ok

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 pm

<quote user="alegz_man">
Sure. All I see is that you are absolutely incompetent, as you make your mind not even trying to understand something you look at. I feel sorry for you... And yeah, good bye. Hope never see you again.
[/quote]

And person, whom you are talking to is... who?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm

<quote user="interfox">
And person, whom you are talking to is... who?
[/quote]

I wonder too :D

On the other hand, I invite anyone to look into the website, and find out for themselves what this site is or is not

Продукт нашей компании: счастливые и продуктивные клиенты, повысившие квалификацию, способности, влияние и улучшившие бизнес и жизнь при помощи административной и этической технологии Л. Рона Хаббарда. Именно этот продукт мы и получаем, судя по отзывам

I know this cult, firsthand experience......... a good friend of mine, committed suicide, after trying to overcome his problem with drug addition and instead of getting help, from professionals, the cult you serve brainwashed him, not to take his medicines and when he ran out money, the cult left him out in the cold, but I am not going to cheapen his death with this cult

The site is blacklisted by AV

Status: Infected With Malware. Immediate Action is Required
http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/consulter.org

URL: http://consulter.org/

User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)

Referer:

Submitted on 08/01/2014 at 15:08 GMT

Malicious
100/100
http://zulu.zscaler.com/submission/show/2cb884c632fff179d046b5e834f9f2d9-1406905732

You collect information through 11 cookies
No a privacy policy that I could see and tells your visitors, about this
The content is obvious,even if it changed from the last time I saw it, selling books about how to make money,but not by working hard or investing wisely
Now you sell in the seminars, books and material
Seminar "Explosive Marketing. How to Multiply income several times
Duration of the seminar - 2 days 8 hours.
Much of the time will be devoted to practical training and discussions. People pay us for APPLICATION
Non secured site and heavily spammed scorecard
And yeah, good bye. Hope never see you again
The feeling is mutual :)