dieviren.de

Kraftwerk

RE: dieviren.de

Post by Kraftwerk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:50 am

Please make sure that readers realize that your [url=https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/dieviren.de#comment-90414466 t=_self]comment[/url] is from the owner.

ugnius

Post by ugnius » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 am

Spyhunter neither Rogue, neither scareware. that are false accusations like the comments in the score card.
Here is the press release from bleeping about the settled legal case for that kind of naming:
hxxps://www.bleepingcomputer.com/announcement/bleepingcomputer/press-release/
I see that this discussion leads to nowhere. thank you for your time.

t-

Post by t- » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:20 pm

SpyHunter is mass spamvertised with copy & paste articles about how to remove malware.
They even use popup numbers and title posts "How to get rid of 0800xxxx popup" then say you have to get SpyHunter.

Your website gives SpyHunter & plumbytes (another spamvertised trashware) a good review, and doesn't even mention how they spam Google trying to get unknowing users to buy their software.

You also claim Malwarebytes is worse than SpyHunter by saying it makes computers slower. You say Malwarebytes only has Realtime scanning on the premium version. This is true, but SpyHunter does not do this without paying for it too. Mbam also has much better detections than SpyHunter. You also claim customer service for Mbam is not good. None of your claims come with sources, it is obvious you are just trying to promote terrible programs, while putting down Mbam.

ugnius

Post by ugnius » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pm

<quote user="t-">
SpyHunter is mass spamvertised with copy & paste articles about how to remove malware.
They even use popup numbers and title posts "How to get rid of 0800xxxx popup" then say you have to get SpyHunter.

Your website gives SpyHunter & plumbytes (another spamvertised trashware) a good review, and doesn't even mention how they spam Google trying to get unknowing users to buy their software.

You also claim Malwarebytes is worse than SpyHunter by saying it makes computers slower. You say Malwarebytes only has Realtime scanning on the premium version. This is true, but SpyHunter does not do this without paying for it too. Mbam also has much better detections than SpyHunter. You also claim customer service for Mbam is not good. None of your claims come with sources, it is obvious you are just trying to promote terrible programs, while putting down Mbam.
[/quote]

thank you for you opinion.

First of all, Malwarebytes has tons of affiliates with the sites about how to remove malware too. Does that make them spamvertised product? NO. from this perspective all these products are similar, they all can be accused of spamming google. Should I mention that in all reviews? of course no.

I do not claim anywhere that malwarebytes or spyhunter is better or worse. I even do not know why I should talk about spyhunter and defend it, when I do not sell it on dieviren.de site. There is only the review, which is a bit old at the moment. My source of the claims are my own analysis.
Dieviren.de sells more copies of MBAM than of Spyhunter so I am not sure how you see that I put down mbam.

Its obvious, that there is too much Hate for these programs, but that does not make any of these products malware, scareware or rogueware. there are plenty of actually rogue antispyware programs and we list tons of them. That is way different meaning.

I gave the court settlement to read. If you respect the law, you should stop doing that as bleeping computer did.

t-

Post by t- » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:52 pm

I think you misunderstand.

Malwarebytes does not buy random domains then put copy & paste articles telling users to download their product.
I see SpyHunter & Plumbytes doing that, so I will not trust someone who promotes both applications in a biased review.

Go to your SpyHunter review and look at "Comparison to other products". Now that sounds like you are putting down Mbam in favour of SpyHunter.

ugnius

Post by ugnius » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:11 pm

<quote user="t-">
I think you misunderstand.

Malwarebytes does not buy random domains then put copy & paste articles telling users to download their product.
I see SpyHunter & Plumbytes doing that, so I will not trust someone who promotes both applications in a biased review.

Go to your SpyHunter review and look at "Comparison to other products". Now that sounds like you are putting down Mbam in favour of SpyHunter.
[/quote]

thanks for the opinion again.
Enigma does not buy random domains too. Thats affiliates. There are good affiliates and bad affiliates as in any business. That was the key question within the bleeping case against enigma. and enigma proved that they are wrong. So I guess you misunderstood. The reality is that both products are similar, both have lots of affiliates with tons of websites with similar removal instructions.

I test various viruses for more than 15 years now, and I can not say that MBAM or Spyhunter or any other programs is the ultimate and the best program. There were many infections in my tests where MBAM failed, many where Spyhunter failed, many where plumbytes failed.

But lets get back to evaluation of the dieviren.de site, not the products. All these products and many more are listed and reviewed on dieviren.de site. And most current negative comments are false and biased because:
1. spyhunter is not malware, rogueware, scareware, etc.
2. dieviren.de dies not host any malware, has not any threats.
3. site is 100% safe for children.

You might dislike the spyhunter marketing techniques, but court decided that these techniques are legal and all these things with spyhunter have nothing to do with dieviren.de site. Dieviren.de is not owned by enigma and its informational site with many reviews, news and removal guides.

t-

Post by t- » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:33 pm

The marketing techniques may be legal, but they are definitely not ethical.
Instead of reviewing terrible software, why not just tell people to download software that will actually help them? I wouldn't pay for a program to remove viruses as there are MANY free tools to do it which are much better than SpyHunter will ever be.

ugnius

Post by ugnius » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:34 am

Thank for the opinion. here is mine:
none of these software are terrible. they work normally. Instruction on the site actually helps users, no need to pay.
There are some free tools, but there is no any free tool which work for every infection and easy to use for common user. we list them too.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:52 pm

FYI

Some of your fake accounts have been banned.

https://www.mywot.com/en/user/6810996
https://www.mywot.com/en/user/7973698
https://www.mywot.com/en/user/7967354
https://www.mywot.com/en/user/6811056

Nach § 4 Nr. 3 UWG handelt jeder Unternehmer oder sein Mitarbeiter in dem Moment unlauter im Sinne des § 3 UWG, wenn er oder sie "den Werbecharakter von Wettbewerbshandlungen verschleiert". Das Einstellen von Meinungen, Kommentaren und Bewertungen ist genau dann eine Wettbewerbshandlung, wenn dort eigene Produkte, Markennamen o.ä. zum Ziel der Bekanntheit und der positiven Assoziation bei potenziellen Käufern benannt werden. Solche getarnten Werbemaßnahmen sind grundsätzlich nach UWG verboten.

According to German law you are a scammer.

ugnius

Post by ugnius » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:30 pm

actually the only account I have is this one. And the Scammer is you. Its you who post fake negative review. Its impossible to get any malware on site and you state that. Its you who use scareware tactics to scare users out of the site, even after numerous proves that you are wrong. So the scammer is YOU. but you can play this little silly game alone.
its a pity that you are anonymous user, It would be interesting to see the kid behind the avatar.