ecchinyaa.org

AkiraLeir

ecchinyaa.org

Post by AkiraLeir » Wed May 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Site URL: http://ecchinyaa.org
Scorecard: [url=https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/ecchinyaa.org t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
It's just your usual, but not that much, Brazilian blog aimed towards some aspects of the Japanese otaku and pop culture.

Has privacy policy?
No: Because there's no personal information to give or use on our blog.

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
[url=https://www.facebook.com/ecchinya/ t=_self]https://www.facebook.com/ecchinya/[/url]

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/ecchinyaa.org

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Site-rater

RE: ecchinyaa.org

Post by Site-rater » Wed May 10, 2017 4:00 pm

I am getting "Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator." from Sucuri.
I forced my country to Brazil on Tor Browser to get in; your Twitter account description has some bad language.
It redirects to your blog subdomain, which says it requires Javascript. It's also country-locked.

AkiraLeir

Post by AkiraLeir » Wed May 10, 2017 4:39 pm

It is meant for Portuguese-speaking users from Portuguese-speaking countries only. My Twitter account has 1 (one) swear word. And no, it doesn't redirect to any subdomain, what are you talking about?

EDIT: It is also on maintenance mode currently, so it will take a few hours until I set up essential things such as SSL. It also seems that you're really against copyrighted content, even from other countries. Do you get paid by/work for DMCA/RemoveYourContent to warrant such a "good samaritan" stance on the Internet?

t-

Post by t- » Wed May 10, 2017 6:03 pm

<quote user="akiraleir">
It is meant for Portuguese-speaking users from Portuguese-speaking countries only. My Twitter account has 1 (one) swear word. And no, it doesn't redirect to any subdomain, what are you talking about?

EDIT: It is also on maintenance mode currently, so it will take a few hours until I set up essential things such as SSL. It also seems that you're really against copyrighted content, even from other countries. Do you get paid by/work for DMCA/RemoveYourContent to warrant such a "good samaritan" stance on the Internet?
[/quote]

We're all volunteers here, none of us are getting paid for this, so please do not be rude toward Site-rater.

As I cannot access your website, I cannot give any ratings. Though the country block does make it somewhat suspicious to me.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

<quote user="akiraleir">
[/quote]

The Twitter account directs to blog.ecchinyaa.org.

AkiraLeir

Post by AkiraLeir » Wed May 10, 2017 8:21 pm

<quote user="site-rater">
The Twitter account directs to blog.ecchinyaa.org.
[/quote]

I have forgot to make the modification over there. The real domain is just ecchinyaa.org.

<quote user="t-">
We're all volunteers here, none of us are getting paid for this, so please do not be rude toward Site-rater.

As I cannot access your website, I cannot give any ratings. Though the country block does make it somewhat suspicious to me.
[/quote]

He seems to be way too much into rating down websites that shares copyrighted content even without having any profit over it. Doubtfully he doesn't have anything to do with copyright agents/holders. I'll wait for his word on it though, before making any more assumptions.

About the country block, I have done this because we have been targeted by botnets from all over the world before (DDoS), so since then I have turned on Sucuri's firewall on any country that does not need to access my website.

spectre

Post by spectre » Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 pm

<quote user="akiraleir">
I have forgot to make the modification over there. The real domain is just ecchinyaa.org.

He seems to be way too much into rating down websites that shares copyrighted content even without having any profit over it. Doubtfully he doesn't have anything to do with copyright agents/holders. I'll wait for his word on it though, before making any more assumptions.
[/quote]

This thread is solely for discussing your website, please refrain from discussing other member's rating of unrelated websites.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Wed May 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Does your content comply with copyright laws?

AkiraLeir

Post by AkiraLeir » Wed May 10, 2017 10:19 pm

<quote user="site-rater">
Does your content comply with copyright laws?
[/quote]

Does "fair use" even have any ground to stand on nowadays? Here in Brazil, as long as you're not profiting off other people's IP, you're good to go.

Removal requests are also complied with, as long as the requester do so directly with the owners.

Edit: If anything, my website never had advertisements on it, or even analytics for that matter (at least none that I know of, since there are so many WordPress plugins that enables it by themselves). I was mostly looking to create a website for a niche group of people that don't rely on Google searches, so even that I tried to block as much as I could.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 am

<quote user="akiraleir">
Does "fair use" even have any ground to stand on nowadays? Here in Brazil, as long as you're not profiting off other people's IP, you're good to go.

Removal requests are also complied with, as long as the requester do so directly with the owners.

Edit: If anything, my website never had advertisements on it, or even analytics for that matter (at least none that I know of, since there are so many WordPress plugins that enables it by themselves). I was mostly looking to create a website for a niche group of people that don't rely on Google searches, so even that I tried to block as much as I could.
[/quote]

Just so you know making complete copies of works without authorization isn't fair use. Fair use is using small portions for specific uses such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research. It is dependent on the amount of the work that has been copied, not just whether or not profit is involved. In fact there are even commercial fair uses such as news reporting, reviewing, etc. that only use tiny excerpts.
If you don't own or have permission to the image in your profile, it is also likely not fair use, as anything considered "stock" imagery must be cleared with the owners, as it does not have any of the required elements for fair use.

To get an entire site off search engines, put the following two lines into a file on your server root called
User-agent: *
Disallow: /

Please note that this is voluntary, and does not block anyone from investigating your content.