eig.bg

profonika

eig.bg

Post by profonika » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:47 am

Site URL: http://eig.bg
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
Our clients told us that the website "eig.bg" is showing "Bad Reputation".
I would really like to know the reason for being tagged as bad, so we can ask the website creators to fix the issue.
Thanks in advance.

Has privacy policy?
No: We do not collect users' data.

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
http://eig.bg/en/contacts

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/eig.bg

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Kraftwerk

RE: eig.bg

Post by Kraftwerk » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 pm

@RoumenDamianoff

please mind your language.

Any proof for your claims?

@profonika

Any idea what this person is talking about? Quite interesting, in your request you exclude anything but technical problems about your site. Why that? :)

RoumenDamianoff

Post by RoumenDamianoff » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:45 am

<quote user="roumendamianoff">
YES I HAVE PROOFS [...]
[/quote]

Great. And..can you show us or do we have to guess?

profonika

Post by profonika » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:44 pm

As I am part of the technical team, responsible for the hosting of the website in question, I thought that WOT is about the website itself, protecting from scam, malware etc.
The user is complaining about the business practices, and from his story we have understood that the court has already made a decision on the case.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:28 pm

<quote user="profonika">
As I am part of the technical team, responsible for the hosting of the website in question, I thought that WOT is about the website itself, protecting from scam, malware etc.
[/quote]

I'm not sure about your business practices. But do people have to read and agree to your TOS before using your service?

<quote user="profonika">
The user is complaining about the business practices, and from his story we have understood that the court has already made a decision on the case.
[/quote]

So you don't deny this and agree that he has a valuable opinion, which is more than an opinion but facts, of your company that he should share here?

RoumenDamianoff

Post by RoumenDamianoff » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm

My negative rating is regarding the shadiness of this corporation and my very negative personal experience with it, I cant comment issues about spam or malware, but the point of WOT is not just to warn people about spam, malware, viruses and technical issues, but also about bad experience, suspicious websites (organizations behind it), misleading claims, unethical etc. and other dangers with sites/organizations behind them.

What if the webmasters of the official websites of ISIS, AL QAEDA etc are complaining about their websites bad rating.. because they are connected to the "business issues" with theirs "companies".. even if they don't send spam or had malware on them.. its the same thing for me, one unethical entity try to present itself as noble insurance company that protect people and pay its debs.. but in reality they have police to do exactly the opposite things. And many people will agree with me.

Edit: I wont reply to this topic any more, this is public topic, accessible to everyone, I thought I am replying to the request of the webmaster of this site directly.. in private message and wrote many personal things that didn't mean to be public.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Make sure to delete your personal data.

And Mywot is about Trust.