Evaluation needed for thinme, please!

thinme

Evaluation needed for thinme, please!

Post by thinme » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Site URL - thinme.com

Scorecard - mywot.com/scorecard/thinme.com

Introduction - My website is an Ecommerce store. I will be releasing a new fitness guide soon and the purpose is to help those who are unsure about fitness (primarily female target), or find little time to workout, to lead a healthy life.

Privacy policy - thinme.com/privacy-policy/

Contact the site owners - thinme.com/contact/

Whois information - whois.domaintools.com/thinme.com

Ownership verification
I have verified with .html file

Thank you! :)

Site-rater

Re: Evaluation needed for thinme, please!

Post by Site-rater » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm

What proof do you have to back up the claims this coffee makes people lose weight?

Your privacy policy does not cover Google Analytics.

Your Facebook page is full of 3rd party copyrighted content.

thinme

Post by thinme » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Site-rater wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm
What proof do you have to back up the claims this coffee makes people lose weight?

Thanks for the feedback, I'm always looking to improve the information!

All claims are made based off of numerous journal articles referencing the key ingredients used.
All ingredients were specifically added after researching multiple journal articles from Google Scholar and cross-referencing with articles on the website examine.com :)

I've just added a Google Analytics section to the privacy policy.

Is there any advice about the 3rd party content on Facebook? Should I just tag each page that the content has come from?

Thanks again, if there's any other improvements I can make I'm happy to hear!

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 pm

thinme wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:42 pm
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Thanks for the feedback, I'm always looking to improve the information!

All claims are made based off of numerous journal articles referencing the key ingredients used.
All ingredients were specifically added after researching multiple journal articles from Google Scholar and cross-referencing with articles on the website examine.com :)

I've just added a Google Analytics section to the privacy policy.

Is there any advice about the 3rd party content on Facebook? Should I just tag each page that the content has come from?

Thanks again, if there's any other improvements I can make I'm happy to hear!
You should know that in the USA at least you cannot advertise a product as a medicine (as opposed to a supplement where all curative properties are strictly disclaimed) without FDA clearance.

About the 3rd party "meme" content, you are using third party copyrighted content for commercial gain, i.e. using clips from TV shows, movies, etc. for advertising purposes, so a fair use defense if tested would have a good chance of failing.

thinme

Post by thinme » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 pm

You should know that in the USA at least you cannot advertise a product as a medicine (as opposed to a supplement where all curative properties are strictly disclaimed) without FDA clearance.

About the 3rd party "meme" content, you are using third party copyrighted content for commercial gain, i.e. using clips from TV shows, movies, etc. for advertising purposes, so a fair use defense if tested would have a good chance of failing.
Thanks, site-rater. This company is based in Australia and is insured/registered to sell coffee products and herbal supplements, shown here:
connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/SearchRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=pht3493z8_4

As for the meme content, sorry I thought you meant the memes themselves (including ones without tv shows etc). Happy to stop using content that contains this copyrighted material. I've informed my VA about the changes for the next batch of scheduled posts due.

I appreciate the help, and I'd love to hear any other ways you believe I could improve my rating as it can only help the company.

Thank you!