keavyscorner.com

Kaffeetante

RE: keavyscorner.com

Post by Kaffeetante » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:10 pm

<quote user="jazspeak">
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/red-wine/HB00089

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20156382

http://www.drnorrie.info/html/article_winechronology.html

http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/the-medicinal-qualities-of-wine-425447.html

I think that tobacco is universally recognised as being unhealthy, so I didn't bother looking for any claims that tobacco is in any way healthy.
[/quote]

:D :D
Please tell me: Which of them selling wine to earn their money?

And - I don't ask for medical studies about the ingredients of wine, I also not asking for the history of wine - I'm asking for acutell propaganda from a reseller or producer.

Is my english really so bad, that you don't understand what I mean?

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:28 pm

@ Kaffeetante

<quote user="kaffeetante">
"propaganda from a reseller or producer."
[/quote]

Are you really more interested in propaganda than facts? Do you really prefer to rate sites based on propaganda rather than based on facts?

BTW, I noticed in [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/16938-keavyscorner-com?comment=112640#comment-112640 t=_self]your earlier posting[/url] in this thread that you won't change your rating because you "live in a country where mms is forbidden. And [you] hope, that the red button is a warning for people to inform her-/himselfes about the laws". Do you think that your country's laws apply to all countries? Is the OP site in your country? Are the products on the OP site being made available to a country where such products are illegal? Even if the OP site is selling to a country where such products are illegal, surely it is the responsibility of the purchasers to ensure that they, the purchasers, are not going to fall foul of the local laws.

Since you think that it is OK to give a site red ratings if the site contravenes your local national laws then do you think that all UK citizens should give red ratings to any and all US-based sites selling guns simply because such US sites do not comply with UK laws? Since prostitution is illegal in the UK, although legal in Germany, do you think that all UK citizens should give red ratings to German sites simply because such German sites do not comply with UK laws?

If you are rating sites based on the laws of your own country without regard for the laws of the site's originating country then I can only assume that you are using WOT ratings and comments to promote your country's laws above any other country's laws, and that is tantamount to manipulation of ratings and scorecards to promote your own beliefs and agenda.

mentalist3d

Post by mentalist3d » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:13 pm

@ Kaffeetante

A lot of what Jazspeaks writes echos my own sentiments on the subject so I wont bother repeating what has been said. What I will add to the discussion, is that if you truly look at the Keavy site, the text is very neutral, there is no hype for the products, there is a very clear and visible warning that the products have not been evaluated by the FDA, does not endorse the products to cure/prevent a range of illnesses, and clearly states you should visit a doctor if you suspect you have a condition or disease.

Now if we compare the Keavey site to other MMS sites, the first and most important difference from his site over the others, is that all the others sell the MMS kits as a Miracle Cure

humblemiraclemineral.com
mineral-solutions.net/mms-1
miracle2ofutah.com/mms_supplies.html
mmsmiraclemineralsolution.co.uk
mmshealthy4life.com/purchase-mms.html

Keavyscorner does not do this, there is no sensationalist claims trying to hard sell the product. I suspect that Keavyscorner customer base is made up of people who actually know about the products and safely apply the usage of the product.

The other sites I referenced, those kind of sites are trying to scam money from the gullible, those with lack of knowledge, etc. There is very big differences between keaveyscorner.com and the majority of other MMS sites.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Mentalist, Jazspeak, IssViews or Deceased

will anyone of you please show me some promotion for whiskey or another alcohol which propagades that it is healthy? That you have to drink it to become healthy? That drinking protects you against cancer, hiv, viruses or bacteriums btw. all kind auf illness? That you have to use it as the last chance if you have a disease like cancer or hiv? Please, only one.

And please the same for promotion from cigarettes, tabac, cigarrs (please not the e-cigarettes, I know, that they all claim that that is a healthy form of smoking and they all selled on mlm-scam).

Thanks for your joint efforts.
[/quote]

None of them are safe if consumed in large quantities but most are also extremely addictive too. I never said that the products were safe to drink, I simply rated the webiste on it being safe to visit. I have no experience or knowledge of the products being sold and would not buy or consume them myself. Obviously this is my opinion which will be different to others who have tried and use this product. That is for the individual to decide themselves.

As a side note. You drink tap water and use toothpaste yes? Do you consider the risks of flouride within these products? I doubt it and drink or brush your teeth without a second thought. Many products we eat and drink have addattives which can and are harmful too, but you still buy, eat and drink them. A prime example is Coca-Cola and other fizzy drinks. Have you seen what this soda juice does to a penny when it's put in a cup of that stuff, then imagine what it does to your stomache and teeth.

I am not saying the sites products are safe or not. Just pointing out that what one person regards as dangerous and forbidden, another will dismiss this. It's an individuals choice to research and make up their own mind imo.

Mentalist3d's post above: http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/16938-keavyscorner-com?comment=112676#comment-112676 sums up how I feel too.

Kaffeetante

Post by Kaffeetante » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

OK IssViews, I notice, that my english is really to bad to explain to you what I mean in a way that you're able to understand it.

Only one thing:
I'm waiting for examples of propaganda from resellers or producers that told me, that -if I drink daily- I've become healthy from all diseases like I can read it on xxxx sites about mms - especially with the promises that alcohol -when i use it daily- can help me against cancer, hiv, malaria, cholera, viruses etc.pp.

The second way is, that you bring (like you do it for wine) medical or science studies about the efficacy against all the illness that mms promises to heal.
I can only assume that you are using WOT ratings and comments to promote your country's laws above any other country's laws, and that is tantamount to manipulation of ratings and scorecards to promote your own beliefs and agenda.
And, it's interessting, that you told me (at the moment I'm to lazy to search for comments from you where your praying for "people have the rights to have their own opinion while voting on wot" but I think you also know that there are a lot from yourself :D) that I manipulate wot having an own opionion about mms and sites that are selling this snake oil.

Also interessting that I read a lot of comments from you, where you "promote your own beliefs and agenda", also in this case. You believe in homeopathy, alterntive medicine, snake oils, the words of David I. (a person who propagades in his books the holocaust denial and the "protocolls of zion") and you vote in this opinion and agenda, like this:
A good site although you have to pick your way though some of the less believable views contained within however there is a lot of content which gives food for thought and can be very enlightening. Keep up the good work David.
So, I manipulate - but you don't do it? You have the right for an own opinion and agenda - I don't?

It's also interessting to read in your second text:
I am not saying the sites products are safe or not. Just pointing out that what one person regards as dangerous and forbidden, another will dismiss this. It's an individuals choice to research and make up their own mind imo.
So, will you please notice, that I dismiss, and that it's my individual choice that I don't have the same mind like you and that I'm voting on my own mind. So, it's my indivudall choice of the things I found while doing my reasarch.

Now, thanks for reading and for me there is no more reason to answer to your posts or continue the senseless discussion - I noticed, that I'm not able to write in a form and english, that you are able to understand what I mean.

surf-safe

Post by surf-safe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:54 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
@ Kaffeetante

Are you really more interested in propaganda than facts? Do you really prefer to rate sites based on propaganda rather than based on facts?

BTW, I noticed in [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/16938-keavyscorner-com?comment=112640#comment-112640 t=_self]your earlier posting[/url] in this thread that you won't change your rating because you "live in a country where mms is forbidden.
[/quote]

Sell bleach as a cure is also forebidden in US, UK, France, Swiss, Israel, ......

If You think, that something is legal because You can't catch the criminal, than Your voting is correct because there is actual no possibility to catch a seller that participates from the viral marketing of MMS. It's the perfect crime, but it is still a crime and not legal because the criminal is too tricky to get cought.

<quote user="mentalist3d">
Keavyscorner does not do this, there is no sensationalist claims trying to hard sell the product. I suspect that Keavyscorner customer base is made up of people who actually know about the products and safely apply the usage of the product.
[/quote]

You might not know, but this is the sense of viral marketing.

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:25 am

@ Kaffeetante

I have never used WOT ratings or scorecard comments to promote my own beliefs. Indeed, I have always taken the greatest care to avoid doing so, and if I think that a site does not conform to my beliefs then I either rate according to my technical observations or I don't rate the site at all. The fact that I might express my personal opinions in the forum does not mean that I translate those opinions into ratings and scorecard comments.

@ surf-safe

Where does the OP site make claims that bleach cures anything? Perhaps you should look at the way that mainstream manufacturers and suppliers of bleach promote the health-giving properties of their products. See hxxp://www.clorox.com/products/clorox-regular-bleach which clearly states on the page, "...the most trusted brand of bleach for a cleaner, healthier home...".

Very many, if not all, sellers of bleach claim that bleach kills 99% of all known germs. Why would sellers of bleach make that claim if not to imply that using bleach is good for health?

surf-safe

Post by surf-safe » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
Where does the OP site make claims that bleach cures anything?
[/quote]

Why do I write about viral marketing when you don't read it?
Why does the OP need a FDA Statement when he don't want it to sell it as a cure called MMS?
Why is the FDA focussing on the brand "MMS" an not on "Clorox"?

Original text:

>> FDA warned consumers not to consume or use Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." >>

Everywhere stupids?
See hxxp://www.clorox.com/products/clorox-regular-bleach which clearly states on the page, "...the most trusted brand of bleach for a cleaner, healthier home...".
Yes. "Home" not "Stomach".

Kaffeetante

Post by Kaffeetante » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 am

@Jazspeak

Please read the first line of my last post. Thanks.

@ Kaffeetante

I have never used WOT ratings or scorecard comments to promote my own beliefs. Indeed, I have always taken the greatest care to avoid doing so, and if I think that a site does not conform to my beliefs then I either rate according to my technical observations or I don't rate the site at all. The fact that I might express my personal opinions in the forum does not mean that I translate those opinions into ratings and scorecard comments.
Really? Never do a voting because of "ethical issues"? Never? Never give a comment like "a site of a well known member of wot"? Never?
If you give votings on "ethical issuies" - please tell me: How do people build "etchical issues"? Opinions? Believes? Meanings? Education?

So, in fact, that was my last statement on this thread - it's really senseless to loose any more word of this case.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:38 am

OK IssViews, I notice, that my english is really to bad to explain to you what I mean in a way that you're able to understand it.

Only one thing:
I'm waiting for examples of propaganda from resellers or producers that told me, that -if I drink daily- I've become healthy from all diseases like I can read it on xxxx sites about mms - especially with the promises that alcohol -when i use it daily- can help me against cancer, hiv, malaria, cholera, viruses etc.pp.[/quote]

There has been propaganada from producers over the years to help sell products and currently still are. One interesting story caught my eye today, showing the other side of the coin (don't touch these products). [url=http://www.naturalnews.com/033883_vitamins_mortality_risk.html t=_self]Media hoax exposed: Recent attack on vitamins a fabricated scare campaign[/url] which influence people equally as much as other reports such as MMS etc.

Other news detail the medical profesion and big pharma working together [url=http://www.naturalnews.com/033881_health_care_profits.html t=_self]Doctors speak out: healthcare has been reduced to a making money factory[/url]

School children are being forcibly vaccinated against the expressed objections and refusal of parents in the US. Parents now face criminal proceedings if they do not get their children vaccinated. The same vaccinations made and distributed by big pharma products that has been the subject of controvacy recently.

Study: Unvaccinated Children Far Less Prone to Allergies and Disease than Vaccinated Children
Vaccine Industry Receives Government Financial Bailouts via Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

People go on about MMS but I have seen no-one show concerns about taking Flu jabs which contain mercury! [url=http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/10/10/flu-shots-have-more-than-250x-epa-mercury-safety-limit/ t=_self]Flu Shots Have More Than 250x EPA Mercury Safety Limit[/url]

I could list pages of links to articles showing far higher concerns that those expressed here in this thread yet these sites and companies do not get the same, if any, critisism.

I have never liked drugs in any form. I treat any medication with scepticism and mistrust. That is me. I do not support the products that this site offers and never will but I do believe the webmaster has made every attempt to market the product as per regulation and has not pushed 'The miracle cure' or mislead people. As such, I rated the site in the low greens, taking into account the questionable use of the products.

<quote user="kaffeetante">The second way is, that you bring (like you do it for wine) medical or science studies about the efficacy against all the illness that mms promises to heal.
[snip....][/quote]

I will not respond to this as it appears that this was in answer to Jazspeaks previous posts. If I am wrong, let me know and I will reply to your points.