keavyscorner.com

Infinite Jest

RE: keavyscorner.com

Post by Infinite Jest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:12 am

I use MMS because thats the search term people use... Is that so hard to understand.

Exactly. You sell MMS! And since you sell MMS, which is intended to be ingested, you ought to be rated as a snake oil salesman. We are in agreement here. You sell false hope and so you are to be distrusted.

That your church site has nothing to do with your business is a LIE:

"I have been thinking about organizing a Church for awhile now. Private Associations that are tied directly to a commercial business or retail website will find they aren't as protected as they think. Without a place for fellowship, a plan for education of it's members, and regular meetings.... these won't stand up to scrutiny. They are a Retail Club, like a Sam's or CostCo.

"A Church however is a Private Association, and therefore the FDA has NO JURISDICTION"

http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/8446-request-and-kina-long-post?comment=53325#comment-53325

So,you sought protection from the FDA(!) when you founded your church.

---

Btw. You are wrong: Autism and vaccinations are not related, there is very strong proof against that claim. Please read:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Vaccine_hysteria#Autism
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/medicine/autism/
(and many more)

PuddinTame

Post by PuddinTame » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Man this thing really went off the rails like the cover of a Mr Big album. There's two points that should be made here I think:
1. It doesn't matter if alcohol is used medicinally, or is bad, or sites selling it are downvoted. Alcohol is legal in many jurisdictions, and if a site existed solely to sell it where it was illegal (e.g. parts of Gujurat) I would vote that site red.
2. It also doesn't matter if people thought it was great 100 years ago, 10 years ago, or 1 year ago. We make judgements based on the information we have. If we rated things according to 'hey it might work someday' then there's quite a few things that will slip through the cracks.

The issue here is simple; the guy is selling a product that has no scientific proof that it can be used medicinally, and there is lots of proof that it may actually be harmful. He is not making these claims himself, but the fact he can make money selling it for this purpose means that he doesn't have to. The real question is trust:
- Do you feel that by outlining the dangers openly and not making any claims about effectiveness is enough? Then vote the site up.
- Do you feel that selling a potentially harmful product, essentially acting as an enabler, is untrustworthy? Then vote the site down.

We don't need to be unearthing conspiracy theories about the FDA, dragging up people's rating history, or even being diverted by whether someone formed a sham church to try and avoid FDA regulation.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

So you know alcohol is dangerous,harmful but rate it good.But this product,because of legality in other countries you rate down.

You must really trust big Government.I don,t.

Most people I know,myself included have broke the speed limit.That,s breaking the Law.So are you going to rate all cars that go fast red.

Your Logic,perplexes me.

PuddinTame

Post by PuddinTame » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Alcohol is irrelevant to this discussion. I was trying to provide clarity about the voting and avoid the quagmire of debate this has turned into. You want to discuss alcohol, and rating cars(?) create a thread in General Discussion. This is a Site Evaluation about KeavysCorner.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Alcohol is drawing a analogy.

Alcohol is a harmful substance.Ask soccer player George Best.I doubt if the stuff Keavyscorner makes is any more harmful than alcohol.This is were the Analogy comes in.

You rate Keavyscorner Red because its Illegal in some countries.

I say often the law is a Ass.

I would not use the stuff Keavyscorner makes,nor would I use Alcohol.

I rate neither Alcohol or Keavyscorner Red because I think its up to a individual if they use either.

If indeed you closed Keavyscorner down.These people would buy it else-were.If they believe it works if they cannot buy it they would probably try making it themselves with perhaps very disastrous results.

Keavs

Post by Keavs » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 am

Thank you everyone for the ratings and comments. I really do appreciate the time you spent.