keavyscorner.com

Keavs

keavyscorner.com

Post by Keavs » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Site URL: http://keavyscorner.com
Scorecard: [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/keavyscorner.com t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
Been rated already.
Have changed the site a lot.

Anyway, if any of the old guys are around Hello, and I could use some constructive criticism.

Has privacy policy?
Owner said Yes

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
Owner said Yes

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/keavyscorner.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

Jazspeak

RE: keavyscorner.com

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:13 pm

I have checked the site over, and it is safe to visit (no malware) and the IP is not on any blacklists, according to Robtex.

I do recall that there was previously considerable contention regarding this site. However, the disclaimer on the revamped site is very much more clear, as is the non-international shipping (although Canadians might justifiably prefer to regard themselves as "international" and separate from the US).

The Privacy Policy is comprehensively supported by the Conditions of Use, and although it would be nice to see some generic advice regarding cookies in the included Cookie Policy, the site only places one non-invasive session cookie (the system I used blocks persistent cookies).

I still can't see any reason for such a poor rating for the site.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I had already removed my red rating and comment long time ago.
Checked again and I have to concur with Jazspeak

The Privacy Policy is comprehensively supported by the Conditions of Use, and although it would be nice to see some generic advice regarding cookies in the included Cookie Policy, the site only places one non-invasive session cookie (the system I used blocks persistent cookies).

Rated favourably

Keavs

Post by Keavs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:35 am

Thanks guys, How have you been?
I don't really expect to go green from forum votes, but I do respect and appreciate all your feed back.
I will add some info on cookies to the TOS and Privacy policy.

The site was a pain to make, and I still would like to make it easier to use, but I am learning as I go.

mentalist3d

Post by mentalist3d » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:17 pm

I remember your site from the first time around, and I never ever rated or commented on your site before because of the whole argument over the products and personally I don't know enough about the products to give a rating at the time.

One thing I did respect about you, is the fact that even though you currently have a red site, you stuck around and helped others. Other site owners would usually just go away in anger and possibly trash WOT elsewhere but you stuck the course and became a valued member imo, and certainly provided a lot of help and advice to others, certainly commendable.

I still don't know enough about the product, but from what I've seen of your actions on the forum, you're certainly no scammer and I don't see anything wrong with your site, either. From that stance, I am happy to rate green.

Welcome back to the forum ;)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:43 pm

I have rated positively,for much the same reason that mentalist3d did.

You or your site do not deserve the Wholly Red rating.

Kaffeetante

Post by Kaffeetante » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS): Product as consumed produces a potent bleach

[Posted 07/30/2010]

AUDIENCE: Consumers, Emergency Medicine

ISSUE: FDA warned consumers not to consume or use Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health. The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

BACKGROUND: MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions.

RECOMMENDATIONS: Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any negative side effects from MMS to consult a health care professional as soon as possible.

Healthcare professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of this product to the FDA's MedWatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program:

* Online: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm1
* Phone: 1-800-332-1088
* Mail: return the postage-paid FDA form 3500, which may be downloaded from the MedWatch "Download Forms2" page, to address on the pre-addressed form
* Fax: 1-800-FDA-0178
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/SafetyAlertsforHumanMedicalProducts/ucm220756.htm

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm

@ Kaffeetante

I don't think that anyone would condone drinking bleach but the article that you posted isn't reflected in the site. I can see no miracle or medical claims, in fact quite the reverse. For instance, on the home page it is clearly stated:
"None of the products on this site have been evaluated by the FDA. The owners of this site make no claims of the products on this site to cure, prevent, diagnose , or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this. If you suspect you may have a disease or condition you should visit your physician.".

If people want to buy sodium chlorite bleach then why do you, Kaffeetante, think that those people shouldn't trust keavyscorner.com? The product descriptions are clear, so people know what they are buying. Although I am not a customer, and therefore didn't rate for Vendor Reliability, I have seen nothing untrustworthy about the site or its owner.

Keavs

Post by Keavs » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 pm

@ everyone Thanks for the comments everyone.

@Jazzspeak and Kaffeetante .....my products are not mainstream. I don't say they do anything.... when people find me , they already know what they want.
I also have charts for common approved applications, and I have that very same link on my site to the FDA warning.
There is a lot of info out there, and I don't provide any of it. I also sell other products like clay and stuff.... I don't wanna sound like a promotion here, but I mean, I'm not just a one product MLM or anything. I am honest, and I don't foist anything on anyone.

My ratings and comments are quite diverse, probably reflect a pretty good.representation of the general population.
I don't expect to go green, (although it would be nice).

I really appreciated the fact that Sami and Crew allowed me to say what I thought, and to criticize certain practices, instances and individuals I perceived as being unethical, or prejudiced. I complained of censorship, but I was never censored here on this forum,
and found most people here to be helpful, sincere, intelligent, and independent thinkers. My complaints are well documented way back somewhere.... best left there I think.....

Cheers everyone

Infinite Jest

Post by Infinite Jest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 pm

MMS is advertised on various sites as a "miracle cure" for all kinds of sicknesses. The site sells this "brand".And in addition to that, colloidal silver and detox treatments are sold, all simply snake oil.

Kudos to the shop owner for avoiding legal ramifications with his disclaimer. Very clever. He basically lets others do the dirty work, do the false and dishonest advertising. Uses the brand, but strives to wiggle out of the legal and moral problems.

Btw.: "Steve" is advertising his site on forum of "Bishop Humble":
http://www.google.com/search?q=keavyscorner.com+site%3Agenesis2forum.org%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

So, while he does have a disclaimer and stuff, he is connected to the MMS scam
@Jaz:
If people want to buy sodium chlorite bleach then why do you, Kaffeetante, think that those people shouldn't trust keavyscorner.com?

This argument really pisses me off. It's like saying: "If people want to buy heroin then why do you think that those people shouldn't trust that dealer?" Hello? Are you serious?

The owner of that site had founded a church to get protection from the FDA, and while he plays the innocent card here on WoT forum, he advertises his crap in other forums as a miracle cure for all kinds of sicknesses. Read the old threads, read the stuff this guy would like to see buried, last year he confirmed himself on his website that he had just founded his "church" to avoid problems with the FDA.