mylife.com

pepperjack

RE: mylife.com

Post by pepperjack » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:29 am

<quote user="link28">
@pepperjack
Oh, please. Restating text doesn't mean it's not true. I will not change my mind on anything to do with this site.
[/quote]

Actually I hate the site too. Just stating the fact that MyLife.com is in no way related to Classmates.com. Get your facts straight, chumps. Otherwise you guys are just wasting your own time and poluting the net with more crap that will be further repeated. I wouldn't bother mentioning this if I didn't support the general concept of mywot. Yes, I'm a rookie, but my word stands.

Classmates.com has no affiliation with MyLife.com. They are completely two different entities. The next response that differs from this position best have money on the barrel head. I have been polite, now it's for real. Prove me wrong. Step up or shut up.

pepperjack

Post by pepperjack » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:54 am

<quote user="myxt">
@pepperjack
Two hit men in the same jail cell could try to create a distraction by focusing on the fact that they do not know each other. That fact would be superfluous. The behaviors of the two entities' in question are so similar that they invite the question of their relationship; yet the lack of any relationship would not make their behavior any more palatable.
[/quote]

One entity is a public company, the other an individual. One is scrutinized by the FTC, the other by his mother who is probably a crack addict. Honestly, do you people do any research at all? You are dangerous at this rate to say the least.

And if you want my personal opinion, MyLife.com is a total scam and a ripoff. There. Does that change your 'tude any?

If you want to provide a service, you best not talk out your rear end. Seriously. (I read it on the net, it must be true.) Put your money there and I will happily take it.

pepperjack

Post by pepperjack » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 pm

<quote user="myxt">
CEO Jeffrey Tinsley > 2002 Reunion.com > Wink.com + Classmates.com > 2008 lawsuit > 2009 MyLife.com > 2011 lawsuit. References:
http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/02/08/33988.htm
http://www.topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/1333-mylifecom-scam-class-action-lawsuit-moves-ahead
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2011/02/suit-says-mylife-com-is-classmates-by-a-different-name.html

infrared, comment updated.
[/quote]

I just want to flag these posts as repeating inaccurate information about Classmates.com. I feel bad for the $15 lawyer that is forever embarrassed by his client. I'm just saying that I agree that MyLife.com is a total scam but that it is unfair to associate them with Classmates.com which is an entirely different entity with it's own review on this site.

If you read the texts carefully (as you should anyway), you will see that they are simply restating the claims of the plaintiff (sky is green, so the claim states). I challenge anybody here to prove any affiliation between the two sites.

Let MyLife.com dangle by their privates at dawn. Just get your facts straight before you repeat bullshit like that.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:24 pm

Pepperjack, please don't get snippy with us. And please do not flag posts. These are our own opinions and you shouldn't smash everyone else's opinion. Everyone has an opinion and you have no right to crush the opinion. So please stop doing this just because everyone is stating their opinion.

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:58 pm

@link28
Don't worry - there is no smashing or crushing going on, and pepperjack is free to flag at will.

@pepperjack
Sources? Or just assertions, like the alleged assertions to which you object? I assume you are acquainted with the mother.

RiverSwami

Post by RiverSwami » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 am

MyLife.com has a lot of nerve requesting a re-evaluation! They're just not satisfied with spamming everyone's email. Now, they are performing what equates to spamming raters on WOT! I feel violated! Perhaps, I will downgrade their score some more (if that's even possible), at they're request. Be careful what you ask for!

MyLife.com remains a total scam and should be investigated by the FTC for false advertising, deceptive trade practices, cyberstalking, invasion of privacy and misrepresentation of its real purpose, which is to mine personal data for profit.

burrhus42a

Post by burrhus42a » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Nothing positive related to my interaction with this site, and lots of negatives. I have received emails from them that sttrongly suggest to me (i.e., IMO) that they are using information related to me in undesired and unauthorized ways.I can see no reason to change my negative opinion of them. If there have been substantial changes for the better I cannot discern them.

dotchianni

Post by dotchianni » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 am

I am not changing my rating. I stand behind it 100%. Between the spam emails, the refusal to remove information that is wrong and the interesting emails to my private email account about people I am "searching for" (That I am not... and how they linked the fake email account to my real name???) I am not changing my rating. It's as low as it goes. If I could give negative numbers in the rating, then I would change it.

shojaei

Post by shojaei » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:31 am

Although I do not know mylife website is good, but I feel that the mylife customer service is very good, do not believe you to see if they respond to my speed.
E-Mail:lucas.gary@aol.com

Earth4

Post by Earth4 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 am

Bad site indeed. Rating at 645 nm