nightrewards.com

nightrewards.com

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:17 am

Site URL: http://nightrewards.com
Scorecard: View scorecard

Introduction:
NightRewards corporate headquarters is in Katy, a suburb of Houston Texas, and is an outgrowth of NEDSCO. In 2007, National Entertainment Discount Services Company (NEDSCO) was founded to meet the growing need for a support system for today's schools. Our staff is comprised of Professional Teachers, Sales Executives, Business Executives and Graphic Artists who all share common goals and beliefs about the education system and how to assist that process. NEDSCO has been offering a discount card fundraising program, with the target market of married couples and singles with children. But now NedscoMedia expands the target to the Single DatingMarket opening the scope up to the general public. Now NightRewards, coined in May 17, of 2010, & July 22, of 2011 DBA’s, offers rewards for the use of ritzy companies who deliver delicious, romantic and rich experiences that appeal to those who are dating. NedscoMedia serves two separate companies, to meet the needs of more people.

NightRewards is to provide today's singles memories to talk about with others a whole lifetime. The goal is to obtain and deliver the hottest ideas for the dating market, to assist dating couples in the development of romance. We will share advice as to when to go, what to use, where to arrive, what to buy and single clubs to use. Our merchants will benefit from the traffic we send them, modern advertising techniques to tap the vast network of those who seek romantic ways to achieve a relationship desired.

NightRewards will deliver information via I-phone and android smartphone mobile applications and email marketing dreams yet to come true. We provide business intelligence through our data support services using surveys, site ratings, market analysis for recommendations, branding and member frequency statistics. Our incentives based membership benefits provide motivated buyers for our merchants. This relationship between our partners and members is truly a win/win love game to play.

*I-Phone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
**Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

Has privacy policy?
https://www.nightrewards.com/perinfo.htm

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
https://www.nightrewards.com/contactus.htm

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/nightrewards.com

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

GURBL

RE: nightrewards.com

Post by GURBL » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 pm

I've commented on the domain rating, here: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/night ... t-47809713

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Interesting Business Plan you have ...

Code: Select all

http://nightrewardsnetwork.com/NRBusPlan.pdf
NRBusPlan.pdf - 4.94 MB (5,181,440 bytes)
SHA256: de221e65e69145a9c693c2298d6d8114f8aa4feab580492e1cfa91797939fccc
Alternate download:
  • http://www.filedropper.com/nrbusplan
  • http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o182y
1.2. History
So we are launching NightRewards to tap the market, and
grow it on the Internet without face-to-face meetings. NightRewards will use spam and opt
in email for branding its use for creative romance, among other means via, viral video’s,
social marketing, articles on dating, offers in rewards, prizes and discount offers to our
members.

Image[/i]

IMHO, promoting the use of spam in your business plan declaration deserves ratings for spam.

nightrewards.com
nightrewardsnetwork.com
nightrewardsocials.com

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Combining a dating (advice?) site and the education of children is just wrong, even without the other issues highlighted.

Edit: Just in case the OP edits his posting I shall quote:

"NightRewards...is an outgrowth of NEDSCO...(NEDSCO) was founded to meet the growing need for a support system for today's schools."

and

"Our staff is comprised of Professional Teachers, Sales Executives, Business Executives and Graphic Artists who all share common goals and beliefs about the education system and how to assist that process."

and

"NightRewards...goal is to obtain and deliver the hottest ideas for the dating market, to assist dating couples in the development of romance. We will share advice as to when to go, what to use, where to arrive, what to buy and single clubs to use."

Even the domain name sends the wrong message in the context of educational support.

crysdaye1

Post by crysdaye1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
Combining a dating (advice?) site and the education of children is just wrong, even without the other issues highlighted.

Edit: Just in case the OP edits his posting I shall quote:

"NightRewards...is an outgrowth of NEDSCO...(NEDSCO) was founded to meet the growing need for a support system for today's schools."

and

"Our staff is comprised of Professional Teachers, Sales Executives, Business Executives and Graphic Artists who all share common goals and beliefs about the education system and how to assist that process."

and

"NightRewards...goal is to obtain and deliver the hottest ideas for the dating market, to assist dating couples in the development of romance. We will share advice as to when to go, what to use, where to arrive, what to buy and single clubs to use."

Even the domain name sends the wrong message in the context of educational support.
[/quote]

Jazspeak, First I want to say I like your name and have a daughter named Jazz. From your first comment you appear to be honest too. I am the owner launching NightRewards. I ran NEDSCO for four years supporting school programs to give discount cards to raise money for their programs. My market was for married and singles who have children. We were doing great supporting the programs and advertising our businesses in Houston but not making much money. So I went to back to college to get a Masters in Internet marketing from Full Sail University. I delivered all the cards promised, and stopped the selling team. I had merchants who didn't want to give a discount not liking to be associated with a discount program. So, I decided to promote a new kind of program catering to the dating market, and opened NightRewards. NEDSCO is NOT the same company as NIghtRewards. They market to two totally different markets, and have separate websites. Our BBB rating for NEDSCO is an A.
"
BBB Business Review Reliability Report for
National Entertainment Discount Services Company

Rating: A
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report.
BBB Accreditation

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.
BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of A on a scale from A+ to F.

Factor(s) that lowered this business' rating include:

Length of time business has been operating

Factor(s) that raised this business' rating include:

No complaints filed with BBB.
BBB has sufficient background information on this business."
I have not launched.... You all are attacking me before able to even function. I need this to stop. Can you help me?

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 am

<quote user="crysdaye1">
"Jazspeak, First I want to say I like your name and have a daughter named Jazz. From your first comment you appear to be honest too."
[/quote]

Thanks, Jazz is a good name and good music, and maybe you'd like my music and poetry, and I do at least try to be honest...but that's enough about me.

<quote user="crysdaye1">
"You all are attacking me..."
[/quote]

Nobody is attacking you.

crysdaye1

Post by crysdaye1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 am

<quote user="g7w">
Interesting Business Plan you have ...

Code: Select all

http://nightrewardsnetwork.com/NRBusPlan.pdf
NRBusPlan.pdf - 4.94 MB (5,181,440 bytes)
SHA256: de221e65e69145a9c693c2298d6d8114f8aa4feab580492e1cfa91797939fccc
Alternate download:
  • http://www.filedropper.com/nrbusplan
  • http://www.sendspace.com/file/0o182y
1.2. History
So we are launching NightRewards to tap the market, and
grow it on the Internet without face-to-face meetings. NightRewards will use spam and opt
in email for branding its use for creative romance, among other means via, viral video’s,
social marketing, articles on dating, offers in rewards, prizes and discount offers to our
members.

Image[/i]

IMHO, promoting the use of spam in your business plan declaration deserves ratings for spam.

nightrewards.com
nightrewardsnetwork.com
nightrewardsocials.com

[/quote]

This is why the word "Spam" was in my Business Plan. For Full Sail University, I was required to take a course about the legal aspects of business to consider, "spam" being one of them. A Business Plan include all that one plans to do in advertisement, not just what they will do on the Internet. Spam is advertising junk mail, unsolicited mail, direct mail sent out to the general public, not illegal to do when paying postage to have people told about what you do, and this is what I was referring to. I didn't say I would send unsolicited mail to people on the Internet. I said I would send mail to an "opt-in" email. It's illegal on the internet to mail to people without permission. NightRewards has not used spam on the internet in an illegal way. I was proud to become an American believing a person was not guilty of doing something wrong until shown to having done something wrong. Will you please take this bad report on NightRewards down? I have no one who has used NightRewards angry with us. This is my time to take NightRewards in a new good direction. I have no intentions of quitting, as I have worked hard developing this website and our plans for the business. So what can I do to help you? What is your purpose?

crysdaye1

Post by crysdaye1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:56 pm

<quote user="spamfighter666">
I've commented on the domain rating, here: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/night ... t-47809713
[/quote]

The NIghtRewards I have created is not guilty of doing anything wrong. There's no agreement, as you are attacking us because of what the previous owners of the name has done.
I am the owner of NightRewards, though my husband works for me, he is not but my other half for protection. His dream was more to help me develop NEDSCO as he’s a retired High School Band Director, schools and parents the market. NightRewards is not NEDSCO but is my dream to develop for the dating market. I am easy to find on the Internet as Crystal Daye Hedspeth, as I am a USA local, state and national Beauty Queen now in my 50's, happily married 26 years with four children. I am out of the Carroll family from my Mothers side as Irish Dutch and my fathers side German in Europe under the Houk Family Crest (both family crests under the www.HouseofNames.com), before coming to America. Being part American Indian I am Cherokee from the Mountains of Tennessee USA. It’s time to travel Europe again… I have not been there in a while. I studied Spanish in Madrid, Spain and took the train from Madrid to Barcelona, Milan, Zurich, Koln and Paris before going home. There’s a lot of Spanish here in Texas, and my husband is German part Spanish from Portugal in the Herrera family. I have a good reputation, and our son has been a US Marine for the last 4 years. I want the opportunity to build my business as planned, so I am asking WOT to stop placing the red circle on my business, and embarrassing me in front of my friends. I know your purpose is to protect people from those who seek to steal from them. Being a protector is good to choose to be, but to randomly attack someone based on a name they bought, that was used badly by a previous owner, is not honorable.

crysdaye1

Post by crysdaye1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:04 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
Thanks, Jazz is a good name and good music, and maybe you'd like my music and poetry, and I do at least try to be honest...but that's enough about me.

Nobody is attacking you.
[/quote]

Jazspeak, Thanks for your response. When I write my company name on Facebook, all my friends see the red circle badge attached to it, and they can pull up the WOT rating as not trustworthy which is a personal attack on me and my new company. My name is out there, and who I am, easy to reach right now. I have taken my time to do things right, this why I am not launched. I'm not a millionaire who can hired a ton of people and be off the ground tomorrow, but I am using my brain creativity to work on doing something new and I am closer to my launch. I've been missing something still that I want to do in my plan.... my personal scientist working on a way to revamp and get this added. Please feel free to share with me.

Yes I love Jazz, and poetry and am writing a movie script. I went to your Website. It was good to hear about the Sparkle competition.... I know some singers who may want to go for that! I like and think we need more competitions. I listened to your Cybergroove01 where your Cyber Radio is..... nice easy music to listen to.
Crystal Daye

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 am

Visiting your website, I saw a lot of "seals" and "certification" badges on your homepage, but not a single link that says "privacy".

What I did detect was your use of website cookies, "google-analytics.com" and "counter.goingup.com".

Finding out you're expecting me (and other users) to visit "trust-guard.com" to be able to find the link to your privacy policy at "nightrewards.com/perinfo.htm" was shocking. But not as shocking as it was to find out your privacy policy doesn't include at least one of the cookies or tracking you've implemented in your website.

Checking the linked websites (nightrewards.com, nightrewardsocials.com and nightrewardsnetwork.com), I noticed the same thing going on at all of them.

So I rated, based on what I found (or better: didn't find).