petshelps.com

Souvik.Ghosh

petshelps.com

Post by Souvik.Ghosh » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:04 pm

Site URL - petshelps.com

Scorecard - https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/petshelps.com

Introduction - It is a blog to provide helps for pet owners.

Privacy policy - petshelps.com/p/privacy-policy.html

Contact the site owners - petshelps.com/p/contact.html

Whois information - whois.com/whois/petshelps.com

Site-rater

Re: Review: petshelps.com

Post by Site-rater » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:10 pm

Are these articles original?

Your privacy policy doesn't cover Google Analytics.

Souvik.Ghosh

Re: petshelps.com

Post by Souvik.Ghosh » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 am

Site-rater wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:10 pm
Are these articles original?

Your privacy policy doesn't cover Google Analytics.
All the articles are published after researching various sites using search engines. Tell me if there is any problem.

We have updated privacy. Please check if it is okay.

Thanks

A440

Post by A440 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:50 am

Hello and welcome to WOT.

To paraphrase "Site-Rater", I did wonder about sourcing for your many articles since there is no author listed, thus the sourcing seems very suspect.
If your topics were vaccines or chemtrails, this would very much be a conspiracy, click-bait site, with no sourcing.

I haven't even considered the potential of embedding links within this site as is done with so many political nexus sites (for example only) for the purpose of boosting hits on other fake news media sites, thus I have reservations about rating this site even now. There is a latent potential for abuse here.

Souvik.Ghosh

Post by Souvik.Ghosh » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:02 am

A440 wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:50 am
Hello and welcome to WOT.

To paraphrase "Site-Rater", I did wonder about sourcing for your many articles since there is no author listed, thus the sourcing seems very suspect.
If your topics were vaccines or chemtrails, this would very much be a conspiracy, click-bait site, with no sourcing.

I haven't even considered the potential of embedding links within this site as is done with so many political nexus sites (for example only) for the purpose of boosting hits on other fake news media sites, thus I have reservations about rating this site even now. There is a latent potential for abuse here.
The articles are written by 1 author and she doesn't want to reveal herself on web at the moment . So she is publishing articles by blog name. She found author name doesn't impact on seo that much so she is not focusing on it.

A440

Post by A440 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:14 am

Souvik.Ghosh wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:02 am
The articles are written by 1 author and she doesn't want to reveal herself on web at the moment . So she is publishing articles by blog name.
You've just described one of the major media problems of our age, thus the issue of credibility, accountability and veracity.