pronline.ru

MysteryFCM

RE: pronline.ru

Post by MysteryFCM » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am

<quote user="sshguy">
Вам отключили Comment votes - хоть миллион комментов - всё впустую - надо с администрацией разговаривать или выходить на g7w, Supehero57 и тд. Тут, комментарии оставляют и форум модерируют группа лиц. Cовсем не на опыте пользователей основаны их рейтинги, а на воле 20-30 гиков которые любят, чтобы всё было бесплатно и очень предвзяты к российским сайтам. Но всё же желаю удачи!
[/quote]

Contacting g7w et al won't help when scorecards have been locked, as they can't do anything about it. Nor has it anything to do with bias against Russian sites or "geeks" as you put it, wanting everything to be free - but nice try.

pronline

Post by pronline » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 am

<quote user="sshguy">
Вам отключили Comment votes - хоть миллион комментов - всё впустую - надо с администрацией разговаривать или выходить на g7w, Supehero57 и тд. Тут, комментарии оставляют и форум модерируют группа лиц. Cовсем не на опыте пользователей основаны их рейтинги, а на воле 20-30 гиков которые любят, чтобы всё было бесплатно и очень предвзяты к российским сайтам. Но всё же желаю удачи!
[/quote]

Большое спасибо! Но, насколько я понимаю, голосование в комментариях не влияет на рейтинг - только в самой шкале рейтинга. Большое спасибо за голос, мы хотя бы сдвинулись с мертвой точки:)

pronline

Post by pronline » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 am

<quote user="mysteryfcm">
No-one is obligated to rate your site, nor are they obligated to tell you why they won't rate it, or indeed, whether or not they've rated it.
[/quote]

Thank you for reply, MysteryFCM.

You are right, but we tried to do quite everything to evaluate the rating. So I decided, that it is well way, to ask for help. You can check the resource - it's completely clean.

Best wishes.

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am

Hi, pronline.ru, and welcome. I had not rated your site before. I would like to help you now. I am glad you have gotten rid of the malware. But I would like to understand the history of the site.

Did the current owner own the domain in 2009-2010, when the problem existed? Or did it belong to someone else?
How did the 17,000 samples of malware get on the site in the first place?

pronline

Post by pronline » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 am

<quote user="alphacentauri">
Hi, pronline.ru, and welcome. I had not rated your site before. I would like to help you now. I am glad you have gotten rid of the malware. But I would like to understand the history of the site.

Did the current owner own the domain in 2009-2010, when the problem existed? Or did it belong to someone else?
How did the 17,000 samples of malware get on the site in the first place?
[/quote]

Hi, AlphaCentauri.

Many thanks for your response. With pleasure will explain. The site was created in 2001, and till 2008 it had another content. Noone blocked it of maleware and threats, I don't know the reason. May be they didn't know anything about sefety:) Now it's new project (since July 2011), and keep it safe is our priority, because we have a contract with all users, who use our service.
If you need some more information to rate us - will be glad to tell you everything.

Best wishes.

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Hi,

I am happy that your site is clean now. But I don't think you understood my question.

Norton used to list pronline.ru as one of the 30 "dirtiest" websites on the internet, reportedly with over 17,000 infections on it.

When did you become the owner of pronline.ru?

If you were the owner at the same time it was infected, can you explain how your site got so much malware on it? Can you tell us how you will keep it from happening again?

When we rate a website, we don't keep checking back every few days to be sure it is still safe. One of the factors we consider is whether we trust that the owner of a clean site has the interest and capability to keep it safe in the future.

pronline

Post by pronline » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 am

Hi,

I am happy that your site is clean now. But I don't think you understood my question.

Norton used to list pronline.ru as one of the 30 "dirtiest" websites on the internet, reportedly with over 17,000 infections on it.

When did you become the owner of pronline.ru?

If you were the owner at the same time it was infected, can you explain how your site got so much malware on it? Can you tell us how you will keep it from happening again?

When we rate a website, we don't keep checking back every few days to be sure it is still safe. One of the factors we consider is whether we trust that the owner of a clean site has the interest and capability to keep it safe in the future.
[/quote]

Hi,

I became the owner of this domain in April 2011. When I bought it, I didn't know anything about it's rating, and I was shocked, when my friend checked it. But the site had been already finished, so I 've started to ask all systems to recheck us. Before the site had had another content - there were news about PR. I think, that the site had no protection of threats. Now the site bases in one server, and it has a protection by company, that provides us hosting. Safety of the site is their duty, according to our contract. So I can guarantee you the safety of my site. I can ask them for more information about safety systems, if it helps.

Have a nice weekend!

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Thank you, that answered my question :)

pronline

Post by pronline » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Thank you, that answered my question :)
[/quote]

Thank you for interested:)

pronline

Post by pronline » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:53 am

I've submitted all my previous posts here (except answers):
"Nowadays this is not an information portal, this is the first Russian online PR agency that has already garnered rave reviews from Russian web experts - http://www.personalmoney.ru/pnwsinf.asp?id=2489530"

"And we are also clean everywhere except MyWot, according urlvoid.com"

"Hi,

Forgot to tell, that we are also not listed in http://www.malwaredomains.com/
If someone will find any system, where we have bad rating, please, tell me about it here, or write me a letter.
We wish members of MyWot believe us, that we are trusted sourse, and know, that we are clean and that the site is already not the previous malicious resourse.

Thank you for attention."

And finally I want to tell thanks to AlphaCentauri, sshguy, @Anonymouse, A440 and MysteryFCM for their comments, advices, and help.

Friends, we need a little bit more voices to become "green", g7w, Supehero58, Sami, please help us:)