reinventingaging.org

jbrisbane

reinventingaging.org

Post by jbrisbane » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Site URL: http://reinventingaging.org
Scorecard: [url=https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/reinventingaging.org t=_self]View scorecard[/url]

Introduction:
At Reinventing Aging we aim to start you down the path of living a healthier life covering well over 30 categories for a healthier lifestyle. We strive to be a one stop online resource for getting a new start on healthy living.

We've received 2 negative reviews on wywot that we hope to get reconciled. We used to be an affiliate for a company who had a subscription based product that offered a free trial. The reviewers felt that since we wrote a review about the product that we ourselves were scammers. That is not true and we are no longer affiliated with that product.

We hope other wywot reviewers will visit our website and provide positive reviews.

Has privacy policy?
[url=http://www.reinventingaging.org/privacy-policy/ t=_self]http://www.reinventingaging.org/privacy-policy/[/url]

Has a way for users to contact site owners?
[url=http://www.reinventingaging.org/contact-us/ t=_self]http://www.reinventingaging.org/contact-us/[/url]

Whois Information:
http://whois.domaintools.com/reinventingaging.org

Disclaimer:
This post was generated automatically. All information is as entered by the site owner.

RE: reinventingaging.org

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 pm

@ jbrisbane =

Hello =
I rated your site and commented
I do not trust your site
Good luck

jbrisbane

Post by jbrisbane » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:07 pm

SuperHero58,

Thanks for reviewing our site. Our explanation to your comments is below.

We have a dedicated server at Hostgator under root IP address 142.4.21.90. We do though pay for 2 different content delivery networks to deliver the content to web viewers which quickens the speed of our website. We use a service provided by MAXCDN.com to deliver the site files to visitors.

We also use a Cloudproxy Website Firewall service provided by sucuri.net which protects our site from attacks which in turn protects our visitors from any attacks. You can read about the service they provide here:

cloudproxy.sucuri.net/

So allthough our site is delivered by proxy it is acutually a firewall that protects us and our visitors. Sucuri.net delivers our site under IP address 142.4.200.62.

I’ve attached an image that shows how the firewall has protected our site and its visitors from malware attacks.

reinventingaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/firewall.png

In regards to your clickbank comment, we sell a product by the name of Fat Loss for Grownups. Clickbank is the merchant that handles the financial transactions and they require that we let our visitors know this as part of their terms of agreement. You can read about it here:

support.clickbank.com/entries/22857278-Required-Disclaimers

In regards to your comment about "How Saffron Extract Works as an Appetite Suppressant". This is simply an article where we promote a product that we sell called saffron extract.

In regards to Dubius claims from a site by proxy, you may have generated this comment because of the firewall our site sits behind which I explained above.

We hope you'll reconsider your position on your review.

Thanks

Josh

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:24 pm

I doubt it
Good luck

jbrisbane

Post by jbrisbane » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:35 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
I doubt it
Good luck
[/quote]

Why would you not want to reconsider? We've addressed your comments, we have obviously had in place measures that protect our website security as well as those of our visitors. The proxy that you mentioned is a firewall that protects against malware and brute force attacks.

In addition we also have web security through McAfee Security which you can verify here:

https://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=www.reinventingaging.org

As well as Trust Guard seen here:

https://secure.trust-guard.com/certificates/6919

Josh

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:49 pm

The negative reviewers stated that we were a fake review/informative site. We used to be in the affiliating marketing business where we would write reviews of products and get paid commissions whenever people purchased a vendors product when referred from our website. That is no longer a part of our business model and we have removed all reviews from our website.
From your scorecard
Trust once is lost, is very difficult to gain back .......... I do not trust your site , and you have no one to blame but yourself
From spamming and manipulation to a better rating, is not going to happen with me!
Good bye

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 am

The site owner has asked me to re-evaluate his website.

Reinventingaging.org makes completely untruthful claims about the health giving properties of garcinia cambogia which is a type of tamarind grown in parts of Asia. Amongst the ridiculous and unverified statements are that it acts as a fat blocker, is an appetite suppressant, increases serotonin levels, balances stress hormones and manages cortisol.

According to the Women's Health website '....since garcinia cambogia extract diet pills are supplements, not drugs, the Food and Drug Administration doesn't regulate their use or review their effectiveness or safety....'. Further more Women's Health goes on to say ' a 2005 study in Food and Chemical Toxicology found that high doses of garcinia cambogia extract caused testicular atrophy and toxicity in mice.'

hxxp://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/garcinia-cambogia

The encryption on the payment page is broken. I tested this with my Pale Moon browser and then with Comodo Ice Dragon to confirm.

The payment page displays a fake Better Business Bureau (BBB) seal

hxxp://www.bbb.org/search/?term=reinventingaging.org&tobid=&location=Arlington%2CVA&filter=businesses

The only place I could find a contact address was at the bottom of the Health Disclaimer page.

I have removed my comment on the Scorecard about the continuous payment authority scam this website previously employed.

I have rated Reinventingaging.org as Untrustworthy with a back-up comment.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 pm

@OP =

https://www.mywot.com/user/6154820 ( jbrisbane )
https://www.mywot.com/user/6117884 ( Josh.Brisbane )

It appears that you created a few accounts and have been reported for spamming

This crucial information was provided to me by Shazza, one top member that never ceases to amazes me, for her incredible work

Thanks, Shazza :-)

jbrisbane

Post by jbrisbane » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:32 pm

<quote user="milliem">
The site owner has asked me to re-evaluate his website.

Reinventingaging.org makes completely untruthful claims about the health giving properties of garcinia cambogia which is a type of tamarind grown in parts of Asia. Amongst the ridiculous and unverified statements are that it acts as a fat blocker, is an appetite suppressant, increases serotonin levels, balances stress hormones and manages cortisol.

According to the Women's Health website '....since garcinia cambogia extract diet pills are supplements, not drugs, the Food and Drug Administration doesn't regulate their use or review their effectiveness or safety....'. Further more Women's Health goes on to say ' a 2005 study in Food and Chemical Toxicology found that high doses of garcinia cambogia extract caused testicular atrophy and toxicity in mice.'

hxxp://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/garcinia-cambogia

The encryption on the payment page is broken. I tested this with my Pale Moon browser and then with Comodo Ice Dragon to confirm.

The payment page displays a fake Better Business Bureau (BBB) seal

hxxp://www.bbb.org/search/?term=reinventingaging.org&tobid=&location=Arlington%2CVA&filter=businesses

The only place I could find a contact address was at the bottom of the Health Disclaimer page.

I have removed my comment on the Scorecard about the continuous payment authority scam this website previously employed.

I have rated Reinventingaging.org as Untrustworthy with a back-up comment.
[/quote]

Milliem,

Thanks for reviewing the site, our comments to your review are below:

You mentioned untruthful claims about the health giving properties of garcinia cambogia and also listed a reference from Womens Health. Did you notice at the bottom of the article we provide 3 resource references? It’s right below the Life Time Guarantee image. These resources link out to the following pages:

reinventingaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/research_01.pdf

ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/chem_background/exsumpdf/garciniacambogiaext_508.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22530711

It is our job to not make any false weight loss claims nor can we make any guarantees about expected weight loss. In addition, the health claims of garcinia cambogia originated from Dr. Oz, who’s video we include on the page. I don’t have much to say about your comment on the FDA except to say that most supplements are not regulated by the FDA as stated here:

fda.gov/Food/Dietarysupplements/default.htm

But that does not mean they do not work nor that retailers should not sell them.

The encryption on the payment page is not broken. We have an SSL through Godaddy which you can verify by entering our domain at the following link.

hxxps://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html

I do appreciate your comment though because I was unaware of the different levels of SSL available to web-masters.We have a standard SSL through Godaddy but there are other options for increased encryption. Godaddy offers another SSL called Extended Validation SSL which as I’ve read (see this link hxxp://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-extended-validation.aspx) is the highest SSL offered on the market.

This SSL will place the green color of the url bar and fix any encryption loop holes shown on the ssllabs.com evaluation. I’ve purchased this SSL and it will take a few days to show because of the screening process.

You are correct about the BBB image and I have removed their seal from the website. We started the process of joining the BBB back in 2012. You can read their review of our site here:

bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/health-and-wellness/e-line-mass-profit-internet-marketing-in-kennesaw-ga-27436332

We made all of the changes that they recommended for us to become certified and then after doing so we were told that membership cost would be $600 plus additional membership fees to place their seal on our site. We chose not to follow through with the program.

I do not see a problem with having the shipping address at the bottom of the Health Disclaimer page. I believe it’s a matter of opinion as to where it should be located on the page, but I’ve also added our address to the Contact Us page here:

reinventingaging.org/contact-us/

As well as our FAQ page here:

reinventingaging.org/faq

This is an attempt to make it even easier for customers to contact us since we have nothing to hide.

I hope I've responded to all of your comments, let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I'll let you all know when the higher level SSL is done, but in the meantime our current SSL is more than adequate to secure user data. McAfee would not allow us to put their security seal on our website if that were not the case.

Regards,

Josh

jbrisbane

Post by jbrisbane » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 pm

<quote user="superhero58">
@OP =

https://www.mywot.com/user/6154820 ( jbrisbane )
https://www.mywot.com/user/6117884 ( Josh.Brisbane )

It appears that you created a few accounts and have been reported for spamming

This crucial information was provided to me by Shazza, one top member that never ceases to amazes me, for her incredible work

Thanks, Shazza :-)
[/quote]

LOL! I think we're all pretty intelligent people here. If I were trying to spam the system do you think I would make it that obvious and use my name on any other accounts that I own. The other account was recently made from a different PC and I could not remember the login information when I tried to get back on from a different computer. So I created this account using my Facebook as the login so that it would be easy to login from any pc, laptop or my mobile. I'll take time to figure out how to get back into the other account and delete it. That was a great catch by Shazza though because it was obvious that the other account was mine.

In the meantime, do you mind substantiating the review comments you posted on our pubic reputation page. I've addressed your comments.

Regards,

Josh