Safnah.com

safnah

Safnah.com

Post by safnah » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Site URL - www.safnah.com

Scorecard - www.mywot.com/scorecard/safnah.com

Introduction - We provide various Information technology services for businesses and personals ; [ Web services (design , development and support & hosting ) , Software design & development , SEO ,Network support services and VFX services ... etc ]
To find out more about our services visit us please.
Contact the site owners - contact button --> ( safnah.com/#request ) or via email [ info@safnah.com ]

Privacy Policy URL : [ https://www.safnah.com/pp.php ]
Whois information - http://whois.domaintools.com/safnah.com

Ownership verified

Site-rater

Re: Safnah.com

Post by Site-rater » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:31 pm

You appear to have AdSense technology in your site but no privacy policy.

Have Burger King, Microsoft, Dell, HP, and whatever that fifth logo is actually contracted your services?

I'm sure animating the logos of social media companies and Adobe products is in violation of their trademarks. Twitter specifically forbids animating their logo.

Why does "Make it look more professional" have a suggestive illustration? Here where I live, the USA, we have sexual harassment laws.

safnah

Post by safnah » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:03 am

Thanks for reviewing ,

We had many old versions of that site till this optimal one and we added the pp as you said here's it's url [ safnah.com/pp.php ]

This website is international it's not dedicated for a certain nation or country

regarding my English language for sure with Arabic native language and i can write like that it's a miracle i bet you can write in another language than your native English like that.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:13 pm

Have you actually worked for those major international brands you feature?

Also I can't seem to find your privacy policy from your homepage.