software.mygreatdeals.in

MYGREATDEALS

RE: software.mygreatdeals.in

Post by MYGREATDEALS » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:02 pm

<quote user="tellonem">
Domain report shows who they are but no physical address.
[/quote]

Domain report shows physical address or you can see on website contact page

MYGREATDEALS

Post by MYGREATDEALS » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:04 pm

<quote user="mysteryfcm">
Site = NOT LEGIT
[/quote]

The site is legit provides coupon codes & giveaways. You can also check Mcafee trustmark https://www2.mcafeesecure.com/verify?ho ... atdeals.in

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:19 pm

Well I need to do more checking, but I have to say thank you for the very legit and free upgrade to my outdated Steganos Suite 12 to 14. The code and upgrade came straight from the company "Steganos," and no PII information to mygreatdeals.com had to be given.
Cheers.

Site was not blocked by ESET SS7 or by Emsisoft AM
Bookmarked.
Edit: Rated

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 pm

nothing detected on sucuri != safe
[/quote]

Are you concurring, or being sarcastic. ~smiles~

MYGREATDEALS

Post by MYGREATDEALS » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">
Well I need to do more checking, but I have to say thank you for the very legit and free upgrade to my outdated Steganos Suite 12 to 14. The code and upgrade came straight from the company "Steganos," and no PII information to mygreatdeals.com had to be given.
Cheers.

Site was not blocked by ESET SS7 or by Emsisoft AM
Bookmarked.
Edit: Rated
[/quote]

Thanks for rating & visiting mygreatdeals.in . If you need more information for doing checks let us know.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:37 pm

<quote user="mygreatdeals">
Thanks for rating & visiting mygreatdeals.in . If you need more information for doing checks let us know.
[/quote]

You are more then welcome.

I had download several program, all but two I removed just because I didn't really need them. (was just checking site out.)

I can't explain why the bad rating, and the only bad comment on this thread states nothing more then "Not Legit," from whom I respect, yet more of a response from such a respected member was expected.

I also have yet to figure out why comment votes have been disabled since I'm the only one that has commented. I'm assuming must be something from the past, I'll find out why though.

Very disappointed of the lack of comments for such a bad rating, when I see download sites that are so blacklisted yet hold a strong green rating. I also appreciate the lack of padded redirects to your offers.

Please continue on the right path, and keep the site honest and respectable.

BTW: I signed up for your newsletter, and like the clean-cut way it's done, and the unsubscribe link.

MYGREATDEALS

Post by MYGREATDEALS » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">
You are more then welcome.

I had download several program, all but two I removed just because I didn't really need, was just checking site out.

I can't explain why the bad rating, and the only bad comment on this thread states nothing more then "Not Legit," from whom I respect, yet more of an response from such a respected member.

I also have yet to figure out why comment votes have been disabled since I'm the only one that has commented. I'm assuming must be something from the past, I'll find out why though.

Very disappointed of the lack of comments for such a bad rating, when I see download sites that are so blacklisted yet hold a strong green rating. I also appreciate the lack of padded redirects to your offers.

Please continue on the right path, and keep the site honest and respectable.

BTW: I signed up for your newsletter, and like the clean-cut way it's done, and the unsubscribe link.
[/quote]

Thanks for your appraisal. Can you please tell me that how to get more wot members to evaluate a site

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:44 pm

<quote user="mygreatdeals">
Thanks for your appraisal. Can you please tell me that how to get more wot members to evaluate a site
[/quote]

They will.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

<quote user="destinationtruth">I can't explain why the bad rating, and the only bad comment on this thread states nothing more then "Not Legit," from whom I respect, yet more of an response from such a respected member.[/quote]

My decision and subsequent comment, was based on the presence of the issues outlined by Leo;

https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/42846-so ... ent-236372

Such was valid at the time the comment was made (I never rated the site). Site was also removed from hpHosts when the sites owner removed the offending content.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

My decision and subsequent comment, was based on the presence of the issues outlined by Leo;

https://www.mywot.com/en/forum/42846-so ... ent-236372

Such was valid at the time the comment was made (I never rated the site). Site was also removed from hpHosts when the sites owner removed the offending content.
[/quote]

Thank you for the response Steven.