viscomp.ru

RE: viscomp.ru

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

[url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/viscomp.ru/comment-27974422 t=_self]Rated and commented[/url]

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:57 pm

<quote user="jazspeak">
The site is safe to visit (no malware detected), and has a Privacy Policy that includes a Cookie Policy. The IP address is not on any blacklists according to Robtex. I have rated the site.

Looks like yet another site scorecard suffering from the "Kraftwerk Effect" but it shouldn't take long to rectify that.
[/quote]The other 2 reviewers who initially wrote a negative comment have removed it (in reply to a PM by the site-owner) and corrected it (in reply to a PM by me). As Kraftwerk did not reply to the site-owner's requests (a PM and a reply on Kraftwerk's comment) I have flagged Kraftwerk's comment with the request that the WOT-staff gets in touch with Kraftwerk. If that fails, the staff can -if deemed appropriate- hide his comment. I get the impression that you are right, that it will not take long before -other WOT members- rectify this "Kraftwerk Effect". Just a pity that such effect has such negative impact on WOT's 'image' and on the rating-reliability of members who are willing to right such wrongs...

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 pm

I wonder which numpty disagreed with [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/viscomp.ru/comment-27962470 t=_self]this factually accurate comment[/url] on the scorecard.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 pm

<quote user="jazspeak">
I wonder which numpty disagreed with [url=http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/viscomp.ru/comment-27962470 t=_self]this factually accurate comment[/url] on the scorecard.
[/quote]

Probably the same numptyesque dafty that mixed up "Ru" and "Eu".

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 am

<quote user="webigator">
[/quote]

Or maybe one of the few who routinely attack scorecards and disagree with any and every good comment posted by certain members.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:29 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
Or maybe one of the few who routinely attack scorecards and disagree with any and every good comment posted by certain members.
[/quote]

Things like that happen? Not cool!

Every voice counts then. I already added my good ratings and a comment.

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 am

<quote user="webigator">
[/quote]I may be mistaken, and certainly don't feel an urge to protect a certain person, but I seem to remember that that particular down-vote was already present before Klaus_b corrected his comment (and rating).

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:48 am

@Boonsiri

To make sure my comment isn't misunderstood: I wasn't refering to Klaus_b, but I was hinting towards the owner/creator of the last negative comment left on the scorecard. From what I've seen, Klaus_b definitely rates more responsible than Kraftwerk! But what do I know? ;-)

EDIT: I gave Kraftwerk's comment a "flag" for publishing personal data not related to the website in any way. Hope that helps solving the "Kraftwerk Effect".

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:07 am

<quote user="webigator">
@Boonsiri

To make sure my comment isn't misunderstood: I wasn't refering to Klaus_b, but I was hinting towards the owner/creator of the last negative comment left on the scorecard. From what I've seen, Klaus_b definitely rates more responsible than Kraftwerk! But what do I know? ;-)
[/quote]
I perfectly understood to whom you were hinting, hence my remark of not feeling an urge to defend THAT person. If I remember well, Klaus_b had originally labeled his comment as "other". I don't recall his wordings but it was a negative comment, be it much less explicit than that of Kraftwerk, whose comment I already have flagged as well (see my 1st post in this thread).

Edit: To avoid further misunderstandings I consider Klaus_b to be a responsible reviewer, who just happened to make a mistake, but corrected it as soon as it was brought to his attention.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 am

<quote user="boonsiri">
... I consider Klaus_b to be a responsible reviewer...
[/quote]

I'll gladly echo that!