viscomp.ru

ikalm

RE: viscomp.ru - My gratitude to WOT-community members

Post by ikalm » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 pm

I am very-very grateful to all members of WOT-community who took part in the discussion of ratings of viscomp.ru and helped to restore the truth.

"Kraftwerk Effect" - the original and witty term which was born here. Lack of e-mail notifications can make this effect repetitive in other cases, alas.

I am still not sure, but does it make sense to send a PM to Deborah S., who is, as it seems, a moderator here, to ask for some help in contacting Kraftwerk, does anybody have an idea?

Kaffeetante

RE: viscomp.ru

Post by Kaffeetante » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:39 pm

@ikalm

I think you can try it, to write to sami or deborah, but, when I look at the scorecard from Kraftwerk I can see, that there is no rating/voting from him since 3 weeks. I also see, that the time before he normally every day made some votings. So I think, he is in holiday or there is another reason why he wasn't online/active, maybe only taken a little break.

But one (false) voting normally don't have any effect, and everyone who now looks on your scorecard or look to this thread can read what has happend and can see, that this one comment and voting is the result of a misconception.

Maybe there are a lot of votes, positiv or negativ, without leaving a comment - you can't see that and in this case nobody are able to change this votes - also you normally have to accept that there are people who have another meaning about your company and the services you offer than you.

I really don't know if it makes sense to flag a (false) comment or to insist of deleting a comment.

ikalm

Post by ikalm » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm

@Kaffeetante

Thank you for an advice, Kaffeetante!

I had the similar reasons stopping me in desire to write directly to Deborah S.
You are right, there are already no serious reasons to disturb her with this little issue now.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

<quote user="ikalm">
@Kaffeetante

Thank you for an advice, Kaffeetante!

I had the similar reasons stopping me in desire to write directly to Deborah S.
You are right, there are already no serious reasons to disturb her with this little issue now.
[/quote]

I have to admit that I'm too lazy to check the complete thread to see if someone wrote something about it, but to make sure you know about the option: there's a feedback form you can use to contact "the WOT team" which voids your worries about disturbing anyone specific. You can find it at http://www.mywot.com/en/support/feedback

On the other hand, Kaffeetante is correct when she says that that one comment won't ruin your scorecard. Meanwhile, your scorecard shows other, more recent comments making clear that that one specific comment is incorrect. I'm sure that anyone looking at the comments section of your website's scorecard, will quickly notice there's something wrong with that one, bad comment. ;-)

<quote user="jazspeak">
I wonder which numpty disagreed...
[/quote]

The weird thing I noticed a few minutes ago is that someone is actively voting down every single comment posted. If I were into conspiracy theories, I would start thinking someone is hiding in the dark to do so. LOL Next thing you know, I'll be seeing UFO's.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:10 pm

I know Kraftwerk, he will be back soon and for sure he will reconsider his ratings and comments, I guess, need to wait for a little period of time. There's nothing to worry.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm

<quote user="wolf messing™">
I know Kraftwerk, he will be back soon and for sure he will reconsider his ratings and comments, I guess, need to wait for a little period of time. There's nothing to worry.
[/quote]

Sounds like all problems are (about to be) solved then.

Skywalker_1

Post by Skywalker_1 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Time to relax!

..... a lot trouble about one wrong comment and this comment is more than one year old....

I think Kraftwerk will remove after comming back.

Boonsiri

Post by Boonsiri » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:57 am

As 2 of the 3 negative comments and ratings have been corrected, and the WOT-community has repaired the site's reputation, I consider this issue as solved. Because of that, I have edited my flag on Kraftwerk's comment and requested to remove my flag.