Banned without warning for "Inappropriate language in comments"

DeplorableDubs

Banned without warning for "Inappropriate language in comments"

Post by DeplorableDubs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:35 am

Hi, my WOT account titled "Curious Mew" was recently banned/blocked for "Inappropriate language in comments". I suppose it shouldn't surprise me in this politically correct, Masonic run world we currently live in.

I admit that I may have gotten a little passionate in a few of my posts, but I also remember censoring such language with asterisks. All I know is, I wasn't given a warning, I wasn't shown the offending post, and that I've lost 7-8 years of ratings in a flash.

Is it possible to reinstate my account? I don't care if you take away my privilege to post comments (regardless of how informative they might have been to others), but at least give me back my ratings. It is very important to me as a user that I have this data available to protect myself.

I've never been banned by any organization before, so it comes as quite a surprise that WOT of all places would be the one to drop the hammer first.

Either way, I apologize and respect WOT's decision, but it is very unfortunate indeed.

ScamKiller73

RE: Banned without warning for "Inappropriate language in commen

Post by ScamKiller73 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:31 am

Hi.
Write to support@mywot.com about your problem, I think to you will help.

Kraftwerk

Post by Kraftwerk » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:22 am

Did you read the TOS before registering? If, as needed, so, you have been warned.

Furthermore, you say you have never been banned before, although you assume we live " politically correct, Masonic run world".

I believe that your type of language is common for you, which is a pitty. Nevertheless, if you can't behave, you have to face the consequence. Although you might not understand this if you whole social surroundings act the same

A440

Post by A440 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Funny thing, in the past, I remember reading some of your comments and they were completely inappropriate for scorecard comments since they were not directly related to the site's content or business but were down right mean and disparaging, if not libelous. WOT most likely does care about sponsoring such commentary since it reflects poorly upon their business.

Apollo702

Post by Apollo702 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:03 am

I never saw the original comments- but the IMO nonsense about the masonic blah blah blahbitty blah blah blah... says a lot. Perhaps on your second go around it is time to refine your skills at expression and grow.

DeplorableDubs

Post by DeplorableDubs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 am

@ScamKiller73 Thanks for the suggestion :]

@Kraftwerk Never really been a fan of these forums, but you sound like a pretty tough crowd. I don't assume, I see what's going on out there. Saturn black cube symbolism for instance, look it up.

@A440 Right, I'm sure you have. I only made under 150 comments, and you ran into one of them? Small world. I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

@Apollo702 You are simply oblivious to the clockwork, my friend. Give it time.

Apollo702

Post by Apollo702 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:17 am

You are on your own, friend. Good luck!

DeplorableDubs

Post by DeplorableDubs » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 am

<quote user="apollo702">
You are on your own, friend. Good luck!
[/quote]

Apparently so, I can tell these forums are extremely helpful.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:11 pm

<quote user="deplorabledubs">
Apparently so, I can tell these forums are extremely helpful.
[/quote]

They can be useful. . . when feeding trolls don't take up too much time.