- Posts: 21225
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:02 am
When a user is banned
their posts are to be "deleted" (hidden from public view).
- forum topics and replies
- scorecard comments and replies as site owner
- board messages to other members, both public and private
As you can see this banned member has many messages left on other users boards that have not been removed.
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 pm
I also noticed some offensive posts on my board remaining to be seen in place even after the senders were banned.
- Posts: 683
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:05 pm
We are aware of this and are fixing it. But in the meantime if you notice that a banned user’s comments are still visible please contact email@example.com
for their comments to be removed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest