NO WOT RATINGS OF IMAGES

RANDYANDY

NO WOT RATINGS OF IMAGES

Post by RANDYANDY » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 am

Hello. In the early part of February 2020 the Web Of Trust ratings of images/pictures, suddenly ceased. On both browsers I use, Firefox and Chrome.

I contacted the WOT TEAM explaining the problem. A quick reply ....'they' were aware of the problem and were working to correct it.'

Two weeks went by and still no image ratings. I reached out to the WOT TEAM again and another quick reply 'thanked me for my patience

that the problem, whatever it is, was proving more complex than expected...but work continued to correct it.

What has surprised me is that I've seen no similar complaints from the millions of WOT faithful appear on this forum. Nor has Googling the issue

produced any explanation or that indeed, such a problem existed. Surely I'm not the only one!

Anyway if you're like me as a longtime and loyal Web of Trust user the WOT protection is an integral part of my computer life. Now I only have

half of the service. The rating of websites functioning as it should.

I'd appreciate any feedback from any WOT Forum member. What a relief it would be to find I'm not alone with this issue.

All the best and thanks for your time. Remaining optimistic a fix is near. Cheers, John, in Beautiful British Columbia.

MyWOT-Team

Re: NO WOT RATINGS OF IMAGES

Post by MyWOT-Team » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:53 pm

Hey John,
We are happy to update you that this bug was taken care of and now all images are rated (with WOT donuts).
Within the next 24 hours, all users will enjoy this update automatically.
We appreciate your feedback and we'de be happy if you keep it up.
WOT Team.

RANDYANDY

WOT RATINGS OF IMAGES ARE BACK!

Post by RANDYANDY » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:40 pm

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.

Thanks and thanks again to the fabulous WOT TEAM. Seconds ago I Googled some images...and they were back, the WOT rating circles on the images, once again telling what is safe and what is not ! I have to admit I felt a little giddy. Ha. You rose to the challenge on what you said was a difficult problem. So take a bow gentlemen and ladies of the WOT SUPPORT TEAM.

Treat yourself to your favourite beverage!

Regards, John...in Beautiful British Columbia.