Pages won't display properly.

zombiegrl.d@gmail.com

Pages won't display properly.

Post by zombiegrl.d@gmail.com » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:46 pm

No matter what browser I use, pages will not display properly and some links won't work. When scrolling, the WOT logo and everything to the right of that scrolls, too. It covers some of the text.
I have been a WOT user for years and have been having this problem for at least a year. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

RE: Pages won't display properly.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Absolutely same problem. Dolphin is only browser which helps me to properly view WOT site on my lenovo pad.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:18 pm

It is what I see when I visit WOT site using iOS and Windows phone devices hxxp://imgur.com/a/ju3kI
Clicking X does not help. Too much uncontrolled elements, too much redundant and unnecessary pictures and design things that are only annoying for regular user.

nova7

Post by nova7 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:08 am

@Dr.Riva. For iOS, checkout:
www.mywot.com/wiki/WOT_Mobile

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:54 am

@nova7 Yes, I know. But I never thought I have to dig for browser simply to properly view WOT site. It is much comfortable to use default system browser for me, but seems it is not about WOT.

KiSa.Dr.Riva

Mark12547

Post by Mark12547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:12 am

<quote user="robocat">
It is what I see when I visit WOT site using iOS and Windows phone devices hxxp://imgur.com/a/ju3kI
Clicking X does not help. Too much uncontrolled elements, too much redundant and unnecessary pictures and design things that are only annoying for regular user.
[/quote]

The WOT logo line is roughly in the same location for me in both Chrome (64-bit) and Firefox (64-bit) under Windows 7 SP1. It makes it awkward reading and any buttons or text fields on the page between the top of the page to the WOT logo line are unavailable.

I have disabled AdBlock Plus for mywot.com in both Chrome and Firefox, then cleared the cache, then started both up, and the problem persists. I even restarted Firefox in "safe mode" (which temporarily disables all add-ons), and the problem still persists.

The web site seems to work with Internet Explorer 11, but that is not my preferred browser.