Permanent attacks and scam attempts

Kraftwerk

Permanent attacks and scam attempts

Post by Kraftwerk » Sat May 13, 2017 8:42 am

@Mywot staff

this user https://www.mywot.com/en/user/7947278 continues posting offensive, aggressive and manipulative lies and attacks. And as she was already caught while creating fake accounts, she continues with it.

Is there anything you will do against this?

If reporting these posts and fake accounts is a waste of time, i will gladly stop reprting them.

Please inform me what you prefer. But please don't tell me it would be something personally. She is a caught scammer and her attacks are a typical result of the correct ratings her sites got.

RE: Permanent attacks and scam attempts

Post by Guest » Mon May 15, 2017 10:52 am

Naja, vielleicht ist es auch ein typisches Ergebnis auf falsche Bewertungen. :-) Auch schon mal überlegt?

spectre

Post by spectre » Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 pm

<quote user="annette ulpins">
Naja, vielleicht ist es auch ein typisches Ergebnis auf falsche Bewertungen. :-) Auch schon mal überlegt?
[/quote]
Disagreeing with a member's reviews of your websites does not mean you can ignore Wot rules. There is no excuse for creating fake accounts to post positive comments / ratings to your sites' scorecards.

NotBuyingIt

Post by NotBuyingIt » Mon May 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Send email (preferably from your email account registered with your WOT user account) regarding users' conduct to the WOT staff at &nbsp;support@mywot.com&nbsp;. The staff almost never discusses many of the details of its decisions in the forums, in consideration of privacy and security issues. The staff has repeatedly stated that it welcomes and appreciates reports regarding misconduct, whether or not it ultimately decides to ban a user.

I believe that the WOT staff has already* taken any actions which it deemed appropriate, so further comments regarding this matter would probably be pointless. Of course, personal disputes are inappropriate in the forum, as are trolling and disrespectful remarks.

This is an English language forum. Users who are uncomfortable writing in English should provide a reliable English translation for their comments.

* Note: This site's Contact form has recently experienced bugs that might possibly have caused some communications to have been lost. Therefore, I've asked the WOT staff to double check whether they have addressed the topic of this thread. Whilst community members who use either a forum comment's or a scorecard comment's Flag function will typically not receive a rely, members who use the Contact form or who send email to the staff's support address may expect a reply within a few days.
&nbsp;

Post by Guest » Mon May 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Thank you for the Feedback. Have a nice week my dears. :-)