Problems with the website

A440

Re: Can not delete post

Сообщение A440 » Ср сен 23, 2020 5:10 am

NotBuyingIt писал(а): ↑
Вс сен 20, 2020 11:49 am
I've removed the comment from that thread, although it may continue to appear in the index of your forum posts. "Obsolete" comments are sometimes helpful for research purposes, though. I usually prefer to edit my old comments to update them instead of deleting them.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/a_bad_penny_always_turns_up
Much thanks. I just want any entry I make to be accurate and relevant. Rating a retired site is not very relevant or useful.

Benzyl

Re: Problems with the website

Сообщение Benzyl » Пт окт 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Still not fixed the failure to post bug I see, after how many years? Most attempts at a first website review result in the page refreshing and no review being visible although reviews that aren't the first ones appear promptly at the top of the list. Here's an example of one (of many) from today that's visible in my profile but gives a "We couldn't find reviews for" when you search directly - securly-gains.com . If you don't care why should anybody else?

NotBuyingIt

Сообщение NotBuyingIt » Сб окт 24, 2020 2:59 am

Benzyl писал(а): ↑
Пт окт 23, 2020 6:01 pm
Still not fixed the failure to post bug I see, after how many years? Most attempts at a first website review result in the page refreshing and no review being visible although reviews that aren't the first ones appear promptly at the top of the list. Here's an example of one (of many) from today that's visible in my profile but gives a "We couldn't find reviews for" when you search directly - securly-gains.com . If you don't care why should anybody else?
Your site reviews and ratings will typically take a day or two to appear on a WoT scorecard. This may be unfortunate for other users who could urgently benefit from your contributions in the meantime. Were you to immediately repost a new site review of an unrated website, the WoT system may sometimes create a scorecard and generate its so-called Machine Learning opinion of the site.

Benzyl

Сообщение Benzyl » Сб окт 24, 2020 5:18 pm

But it seems so random, some of the reviews publicly appear instantly and some only appear in my profile and stay that way forever. I reviewed trakgobigmedia.com ezshipfast.com down2yournews5.com months ago and they're still stuck at "be the first", I could review them again and they would appear in my profile and nowhere else till they rolled off the bottom. If there's already a review in place and I'm not the first it appears fine but if I am the first to attempt a review its about 50/50 whether it'll appear or not although I had noticed if the text box and star rating are visible those ones always work but when the page looks like this with no text box - https://i.imgur.com/qKl4hov.jpg they never go public, like I said, seemingly random with no way of predicting if it'll get blackholed or not.

Myxt

Сообщение Myxt » Пн окт 26, 2020 4:34 am

Benzyl писал(а): ↑
Сб окт 24, 2020 5:18 pm
first | random
Confirmed, reported to support@mywot.com 2 days ago. Response late yesterday says they're investigating.

Just now, I invented a very long, ridiculous, unlikely domain name. My rating & comment posted immediately to its scorecard.

And have a look: https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/securly-gains.com

Ответить