Problems with the website

dabonz

Login Extention

Post by dabonz » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:31 am

Greetings,

You know when ever I open up FF Browser and go to the WOT extension I have to login all the time it says upgrade but when I login I'm a premium user is this normal all the time to login ?

Thanks
Dabonz

Myxt

Re: Login Extention

Post by Myxt » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:47 am

dabonz wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:31 am
Greetings,

You know when ever I open up FF Browser and go to the WOT extension I have to login all the time it says upgrade but when I login I'm a premium user is this normal all the time to login ?

Thanks
Dabonz
If your FF runs NoScript or other blockers, and/or you regularly delete cookies, try creating exceptions for (*.)mywot.com.

dabonz

Re: Problems with the website

Post by dabonz » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 am

doesn't work i can't even now access my app.mywot.com I have nerver had any issues before now it saying The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. <<< it's in my Allow cookies in my FF settings it's not blocking the site cookies I can only access my account if i go to wot.com and then my extension in my FF shows that I'm a premium user before I just had to login into wot extension now I can't even do that .. don't know what changed but nothing has been altered at my end

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:08 am

dabonz wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 am
doesn't work i can't even now access my app.mywot.com I have nerver had any issues before now it saying The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. <<< it's in my Allow cookies in my FF settings it's not blocking the site cookies I can only access my account if i go to wot.com and then my extension in my FF shows that I'm a premium user before I just had to login into wot extension now I can't even do that .. don't know what changed but nothing has been altered at my end
I have always entered via www.mywot.com (wot.com is bogus) from a browser bookmark. In the past, WoT remembered your sign-in and could automatically sign you back in even across separate browser sessions.; that appears to have been lost. Many changes have been made and continue to be made, and several errors have been introduced.

Just now I: started FF, clicked the WoT extension icon, saw an unfamiliar new sign-in window at app.mywot.com, got some minor glitches during sign-in (resolved by reloading the page), and now I'm looking at a bunch of ads without the useful links at www.mywot.com. It seems as if they are layering multiple versions of the WoT system and testing them live on the public.

In case it helps, I use Abine's Blur extension (_https://dnt.abine.com) to auto-fill sign-in creds; but other password managers should also work.

Eddie.Litz

Reputation Card Not Working

Post by Eddie.Litz » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:51 am

The reputation card takes too long to load. Is there a way to fix that? Is there any way to revert back to the popup card?

Eddie.Litz

Problems w/ Extencion

Post by Eddie.Litz » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:24 pm

www.mywot.com doesn't seem to be working. What seems to be the problem?
I can't get to the WOT Premium Login page. What's going on?
I paid for the yearly plan and I can't get my premium features working again. What's going on?
It takes too long to login w/ Facebook and Google to the point where a timeout comes up.
The WOT Extension isn't blocking anything even w/ the settings enabled. Please fix all this please.
Are you guys able to fix this issue?

Denjiro20

My WOT console is messed up.

Post by Denjiro20 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:43 am

Currently, following the recent update, my graphics are really choppy. Is it my system, or does it also happen to other people?

NetSpamFilter

Post by NetSpamFilter » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Scrolling of user reviews on user reviews page is jumping all around on Firefox & Windows & 125% (probably on 100% too)

Benzyl

Post by Benzyl » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:15 pm

I see I'm back to posting site reviews that only show in my user profile, megadroughtusa.org toplearningcenterusa.com hoppeeach.net and loandiamond.co.uk being the most recent examples. Am I back to shouting into the darkness as has happened with this site before?

Myxt

Post by Myxt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:13 am

Benzyl wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:15 pm
I see I'm back to posting site reviews that only show in my user profile, megadroughtusa.org toplearningcenterusa.com hoppeeach.net and loandiamond.co.uk being the most recent examples. Am I back to shouting into the darkness as has happened with this site before?
Give it a couple of days, then revisit
https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/megadroughtusa.org
to see if your comment appears.

The original WoT faithfully showed user comments on the first pass, but did not tip the trust scale for the very first and second ratings of a virgin site - by anyone of less than sterling rating reliability, and even then if the ratings leaned the same direction. In the newest WoT, they sorta kinda got the idea; but with iterations of hand-me-down tweaks, the first (and possibly second) comments are (I believe) present but hidden on the scorecard. My comment (posted just now) is visible to me - possibly because I am at least the third poster.

User profiles are so messed up now that I can't even scroll the list of comments in your rating-user profile (usually = forum-user profile# -100) beyond the topmost set. Overall, my guess is that intermediate devs didn't bother to document their code, so those following are shooting from the hip. I'm not endorsing or excusing them; I'm just hoping that your scorecard contributions actually registered.