So Admin, What's Up

So Admin, What's Up

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:38 am

I have to say I'm a little worried about the administration.

Ok it's about time to let us know why you all have been so quite about what's going on behind the doors.
Last Blog entry: 23 May 2014
Last Poll: 17 Mar 2014

You may not think such minor matters are important, yet they are essential for the retention of new forum members. Yes there's us die-hards, yet we are getting old, tired, and some on the edge of kicking the bucket. . . heck I've even noticed the teeth of one very important gear even wearing down. (though he'll never admit it.)

I know this is not a social network, yet its not a mortuary either.

You need to bring some life back to WoT, or your lack of interaction will become your nemesis. With all due respect.
Sincerely,
Heidi-Ann Kennedy

RE: So Admin, What's Up

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 am

+1

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 pm

[cite] heck I've even noticed the teeth of one very important gear even wearing down. (though he'll never admit it.)[/cite]
LoL ........ :)
[cite]I know this is not a social network, yet its not a mortuary either.[/cite]
I agree, do you think they left for the Caribbean Islands and are having fun, and we don't even know they are gone{

[cite]Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go[/cite]
Kokomo
Beach Boys

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

[red]Guess it's my bad for thinking this thread deserved a response. Mind-boggling[/red]

While I'm being somewhat perplexed. . . is there a scorecard update problem. e.g. https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/romaniancar.com

I feel pretty comfortable in believing that I alone should carry enough weight to turn this scorecard to anything but grey. Not one bad comment, not one thumbs down and not one known bad rating; yet it's still grey after a couple days. [red]mind-boggling also[/red]. This alone would make one feel that both rating and site requests are pointless.

and please don't anyone direct me to the wiki, I've actually been here since 2009 and platinum twice, I understand how it's suppose to work.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:21 pm

[cite]I feel pretty comfortable in believing that I alone should carry enough weight to turn this scorecard to anything but grey.[/cite]
DT,in my book you carry the weight to turn the site any color you want :-)
It's being almost ten hours for me at WOT........... I need rehab
Well our friends put a great effort and turned the site green, if wasn't because people like them and you, in my word of honor that I would have gone "cold turkey" a long time ago :(
99 DT and tell me when you see a black bear,but from a safe distance ...... in particular a momma bear:)
10.4 over and out!

donsorg

Post by donsorg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 am

<quote user="super hero!">
they left for the Caribbean Islands and are having fun, and we don't even know they are gone{
[/quote]

o_O How do you know? Are you spying on us?

donsorg

Post by donsorg » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:30 am

<quote user="destinationtruth">
Ok it's about time to let us know why you all have been so quite about what's going on behind the doors.
Last Blog entry: 23 May 2014
Last Poll: 17 Mar 2014
[/quote]

That's a sad reality. We don't have a marketing person right now to maintain that sort of activity. But things will be changed soon I believe :)

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:35 am

<quote user="donsorg"> о_О откуда ты знаешь? Ты шпионил за нами? [/quote]
Lol

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:56 am

<quote user="donsorg">
That's a sad reality. We don't have a marketing person right now to maintain that sort of activity. But things will be changed soon I believe :)
[/quote]
It seems that the add-on development has ceased with Sami's resignation.

Timo no longer maintains site/forum support and doesn't appear to respond to manual site verifications, such as those using HTTPS.

Even the new CEO has stood still

You seem to be the only Staff remaining and you are... part-time.

WOT is dead

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 am

<quote user="c۞g"> кажется, что добавить-на развитие перестала с сами отставки. Тимо больше не поддерживает сайт/форум поддержки и не реагировать на руководство сайта проверок, таких как те, которые используют HTTPS. Даже новый генеральный директор имеет стоял вы, похоже, единственный персонал, оставшиеся и вы... часть времени. WOT умер Image [/quote]
Wot lives and should live. He is the best of the best sites I know