Updates??

Updates??

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:03 am

I looked all around the site and even did a search on the forums, and looked at the FAQ's too, but couldn't find any info about updates to WOT.

I know how to see what my current version is (the WOT dll file), but how do I find out if there's been an update, and how do I go about getting it if I want it??

Sami

Re: Updates??

Post by Sami » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 am

If there's an update available, you'll see the blue exclamation mark on your toolbar and there's a button on the rating window that (on Internet Explorer) takes you to a page where you can download the update.

Hmmmm . . . I got that blue

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

Hmmmm . . . I got that blue exclamation mark, didn't know what it was (have posted about that just in the last hour and you kindly answered) but it went away. So did I miss the update??

Have looked in the ratings window now and don't see anything about an update.

Sami

Re: Hmmmm . . . I got that blue

Post by Sami » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 am

You didn't miss an update. If there's an update available, the button stays on the rating window until you upgrade.

Does it push out the update

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:53 am

Does it push out the update without clicking on it??

Sami

Re: Does it push out the update

Post by Sami » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:58 am

No, you'll need to download the install the update manually for the IE version if there's one available.

See my other post

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:10 pm

See my other post (http://www.mywot.com/en/forum/1494-little-blue-exclamation-poin) . Probably should merge these two threads . . . can you do that??