WOT Donuts Not Showing Beside General Search Results?

hirize

WOT Donuts Not Showing Beside General Search Results?

Post by hirize » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 pm

I have been using WOT for years on all of my web browsers that I use but noticed today when I done a search using IE 8 that the donut was showing in the tool bar but was not showing beside any of the general search results. I reinstalled it but no help. I checked firefox and it was working fine. How can I fix this problem

Sami

RE: WOT Donuts Not Showing Beside General Search Results?

Post by Sami » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

What's the URL for the search results page where the icons are not showing?

RubbishWOT

Post by RubbishWOT » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:56 am

Same here, using Firefox 24, the symbols don't always appear on Google. I have to refresh page to get them to show.

mar87

Post by mar87 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:07 pm

I just looked and they are showing in a Google and a Bing search (using Chrome), but my problem since the new version is elsewhere. The donuts are no longer showing in Facebook or anywhere in GMail. I tend to rely on WOT a lot of time in those two places. Hope it is fixed soon.

donsorg

Post by donsorg » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 pm

<quote user="mar87">
I just looked and they are showing in a Google and a Bing search (using Chrome), but my problem since the new version is elsewhere. The donuts are no longer showing in Facebook or anywhere in GMail. I tend to rely on WOT a lot of time in those two places. Hope it is fixed soon.
[/quote]

Please check the settings page http://www.mywot.com/settings and try to change the choice in the section "Reputation icons next to links" to "Off" then "Always".

In Gmail green donuts are not shown normally, only yellow/red ones. So if you don't get an email with links to poorly rated websites, then you should not see any donuts at all.