email marketing companies

geoff0000

email marketing companies

Post by geoff0000 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:36 pm

My email marketing service gives me a little problem to create surveys. Are there any providers who can give me easy installation and also technical support for later problems?Thinking of switching to something better.

RE: email marketing companies

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

And this is pertinent to WOT security concerns because you have a security "problem" with your current provider?

If so, can you tell us what that problem is and have you rated your current provider correspondingly?

And if there is a security issue can you name the provider?

If not a security issue, then I assume it's a vendor reliability issue (which is what you're describing). If so, have you rated accordingly? And again, can you name the provider whose vender reliability is poor?

giedrius

Post by giedrius » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm

The real question might be if there are reliable and with decent WOT rating e-mail marketing service providers....

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

If I needed to do email marketing, I would look for companies like the ones these bloggers work for:
http://blog.wordtothewise.com/
http://www.annaliviaford.com/

They try to achieve "deliverability," and the most important strategy they use is to make sure the recipients only get email they want to receive in the first place. They wouldn't use techniques like having a sock puppet start a thread asking a question that isn't related to the forum in question, just so another sock puppet could come along and solve the OP's "problem," for instance.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:26 am

<quote user="alphacentauri">They wouldn't use techniques like having a sock puppet start a thread asking a question that isn't related to the forum in question, just so another sock puppet could come along and solve the OP's "problem," for instance.[/quote]That's what I thought too. It does indeed look pretty obvious.

It always amazes me that these people think we're so gullible and shoot themselves in the foot because of that. An appropriate irony.