About yasni.com

ilona1979

RE: About yasni.com

Post by ilona1979 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Google saves everything that you write and it contains on their server even if you delete it. I deleted a lot of information about myself in internet, but I know that Google knows that... forever. so be careful!

andrex132

Post by andrex132 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I have always reviewed my privacy settings on a regular basis and regularly google my name to see what appears. Was shocked when suddenly this website appeared with all this information about myself which never showed up before. Any idea how we can delete our info from this website? I have emailed them too and asked them to remove my information.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:29 pm

<quote user="andrex132">
I have always reviewed my privacy settings on a regular basis and regularly google my name to see what appears. Was shocked when suddenly this website appeared with all this information about myself which never showed up before. Any idea how we can delete our info from this website? I have emailed them too and asked them to remove my information.
[/quote]

They are not willing to delete your data, nor mine. They argue that they don’t do anything that’s against the laws, period. I rated red, of course.