New web site, old crime

Desertphile

New web site, old crime

Post by Desertphile » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:27 am

hydrowaterpower.com

This is a scam; these devices do not work. Dennis Lee is currently being prosecuted for making the same claims this web site claims.

Desertphile

More new-ish web sites for the same crime

Post by Desertphile » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 am

hydrowaterpower.com
moneysavingdevice.com
alternativegassolutions.com
alternativegreensystems.com
GasConversionReviews.com
ozhydrocars.com
Improve-Gas-Mileage.Info
dry-cells.com
KleenEmissions.com
hydrogenator.us

wehaveitall

Scam

Post by wehaveitall » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 am

After looking at the website for five seconds, you can see how phoney it is.

We rate the websites, the WOT staff creates, and advertises the add-on, and together, we make it all happen.

SpiderLover

Scam scam scam

Post by SpiderLover » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 am

It also looks like the "Scanalert Hackersafe" icon is fake, as it says it was tested the first of January and doesn't have an actual link to McAfee's site.
Then again, I can't remember if McAfee Hackersafe sites have a link to McAfee.
Gah, I need sleep.

Desertphile

Latest news in the "water as fuel" scam

Post by Desertphile » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Yet more victims of the "hho" (oxyhydrogen) "water as fuel" scam and the Dennis Lee prosecution have stepped forward with their testimonies. Some of the victims paid around $400,000 for the "honor" of being robbed. Meanwhile, the web sites selling the same are increasing with new ones showing up every few days.

Desertphile

Yet more web sites, same scam

Post by Desertphile » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:40 pm

HydroFuelGenerator.com
electricity4gas.com
HHOkitsDirect.com
burnhydrox.com
autoonhydrogenguide.com
hydro-extra.webs.com
l2hybrids.com
aquareactor.com
advancedhho.com
gasconversionkits.com
hho-car-kits.com
hhoexposed.com

Desertphile

A funny example

Post by Desertphile » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I like this version of the scam:

waterpoweredcar.com

F***ing hilarious with its "pray for Obama" plea, all the while selling a device that doesn't work.

c۞g

FYI

Post by c۞g » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 am

Back in the mid to late '80's I met a guy named Stan Meyers (or was it Myers?) by mistake.

There was a meeting at a place I was working on a Saturday; I was in the shop building duct work for a large job, so I wasn't supposed to be there...

I was asked by my boss to stop what I was doing, too much noise, and join in the meeting.

This guy was advertising a water powered car and the use of hydrogen for other fuels such as home heating.

I am a skeptic, believe no one...

After all the talk which I considered BS the meeting ended up in the parking lot.
This guy was from Youngstown Ohio, or a suburb of, and we were in Canton, about an hours drive or so... He had this dune buggy, stripped dow VW but the engine wasn't quite the same. There was 1 tank for fuel, he drained it into cups for the men who attended the meeting, and drank what was in his - just water. He ran the engine till it died - out of fuel. Then he refilled the tank from a garden hose, started up his water engine and many were a bit amazed, skeptical, but amazed. Then he drove off in it. I never heard much about him until it was reported in the local news how he died from food poisoning with a group of oil executives, the only one in the party who suffered any sickness from the dinner. Looking at Wikipedia, this is mentioned as bogus info - but it's exactly what was mentioned on the news and in the papers. The thing about a wiki is that anyone can introduce and/or edit information; an easy way to rewrite history, if you will. If I wasn't there, I would have told my boss he was "full of it" had he mentioned the meeting to me the following Monday. There are things that current corporations do that are not in the interest of the environment, the people, or any other "cause" if it does not produce enough profit. Money is what drives many corporations. What would happen to the oil profits and all those investors, including many 401k plans if people could fuel their vehicles from the water out of their kitchen sink? Hydrogen is a clean and efficient fuel, not to mention "green" friendly. And as for "water power" being a bunch of crap, what about BMW's water car from 2006? Are they bogus too?
http://www.bmw.com/com/en/insights/tech ... gen_7.html

Granted a lot of these sites are scams, you'll find that anywhere and everywhere, even with juice machines and vitamins, but it doesn't mean that juice has no good qualities and that every juice site is a fraud.

You need to keep your mind open for new technology, if not... we would still be using Morse Code on a telegraph.
-------
Against Intuition - gives us safety through Web of Trust.
WOT Community - gives us security through unity.
Thank you all
G7W {G.O.M}
http://g7w.net/

ErorGen886

The Jerks!

Post by ErorGen886 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

I AM FURIOS ABOUT THIS!

whipdog

Your the phoney

Post by whipdog » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am

This site is not phoney....and the product works! We have used these generators on our family farm for 2 years. You are just a blowhard! That thinks you know everything!