Sami - Resignation

Timo

RE: Sami - Resignation or Termination?

Post by Timo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 am

It's true Sami is leaving the company. It will be a big loss for us all and especially for me. We have been friends forever and started building WOT together at 2005. It has been long journey lots of ups and downs. I have lot of good memories about the together. Sami will now start new chapter on his life and I wish all the best for him. I hope that you all give him credit what he had build and wish safe journey.

We will still be friends and actually Sami is currently sitting next to me and seems quite happy. He will be here at WOT office for few weeks. I'm sure he still reads his board so you can send him farewells.

Dutch Mountain

Post by Dutch Mountain » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 pm

One of the parents leaves the birds nest. What a pity !
Sami : Let me be the first one here to wish you succes in your further carreer.
And don't forget us......

A440

Post by A440 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:03 am

<quote user="satchman">
Sami was great!
You could tell his dedication to WOT. He stood behind his users. What happened to the other lady, Deborah S? She did excellent tutorials for WOT and had a wonderful pleasant, people-oriented voice.
[/quote]
I agree. He was kind enough to address my concerns about WOT ratings from the beginning and helped me to understand how the rating system functions.

Satchman

Post by Satchman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Best Wishes Sami,

My WOT will never be the same without your support through the years to make it the award winning security protection that it is today. I hope that all future employers recognize your dedication to computer security, great innovations, and extraordinary talents!

Good Luck in all to Come!

Satch

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:58 am

SAMI
Wot community will miss you - it will never be the same without you. I had a pleasant experience when I contacted you about banning wot abusers. I respect your decision and wish you all the best in your future endeavours. Wot lost a parent today :-(

Fritz2200

Post by Fritz2200 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Sorry to see you go Sami. You've been helpful to me personally in the past and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Javelina

RE: Sami - Resignation

Post by Javelina » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:54 am

I miss you. Please come back to us and save WOT?

Your friend,
-- Ellie