Can anyone recomend a good web host?

gmail╓

RE: Can anyone recomend a good web host?

Post by gmail╓ » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:08 am

hostgator has been great to me.

guven.penci

Post by guven.penci » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:54 am

i use blue hoat, unlimited traffic +space
i have public ftp

joshuamercedes

Post by joshuamercedes » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:23 am

Ask at http://www.Sideservers.com Web hosting , they will help you for totally free , they know a lot about design and they give advice quickly and with no cost.

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 am

<quote user="joshuamercedes">
Ask at http://www.Sideservers.com Web hosting , they will help you for totally free , they know a lot about design and they give advice quickly and with no cost.
[/quote]

sideservers.com is using blatantly bogus WhoIs info ........ doesn't inspire trust

mimi89999

Post by mimi89999 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Hostinger gives you 2000 MB of disk space, 100 GB data transfer, and 2 MySQL database for free

mentalist3d

Post by mentalist3d » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:31 pm

I use HostPapa for several sites, for some reason they are rated yellow, but I have never had any negative experience with them.

Servers are mostly reliable and when I have encountered issues I have been able to reach a human for support. You can add-on multiple domains at no extra cost, apparently unlimited bandwidth and webspace (I'm currently using over 10Gb).

It is shared hosting which can have drawbacks, but one area that I had personal experience with, which was resolved quickly, was that email providers were rejecting my emails due to spam issues, there was a site on the shared network that had became compromised which resulted in the email server being blacklisted.

The rejected email logs highlighted which site had been infected and I reported this to HostPapa. HostPapa took down the site immediately and then contacted whoever was managing the blacklists, within 3 hours the blacklist status had been removed and emails were no longer being rejected.

I was very impressed at how quickly HostPapa dealt with and resolved the issue so they get my vote.

However, before jumping into any webhost, do a search on your webhost with the words 'spam', 'scam' included to get more feedback from other users.

onkea

Post by onkea » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 pm

For pure VPS, I really like digital ocean and RamNode. You can get a great virtual private server at both for $5 a month. Digital ocean has a really nice way to do backup snapshots, which is great if you mess something up.