What do you think of the new design ?

anarchic teapot

RE: What do you think of the new design ?

Post by anarchic teapot » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Looks pretty enough. However, the glaring error of placing "Hate, discrimination" under Questionable instead of Negative continues to be a problem. See also; Universal Declaration of Human Rights..

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:53 pm

<quote user="anarchic teapot">
Looks pretty enough. However, the glaring error of placing "Hate, discrimination" under Questionable instead of Negative continues to be a problem. See also; Universal Declaration of Human Rights..
[/quote]

Probably because WOT believes in free speech, and hate speech isn't illegal everywhere, for example in the United States.
That said, I think the Positive rating for Child safety should be reworded, and new Questionable and Negative categories added.

Самаритянин

Post by Самаритянин » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:23 pm

Ужасно не нравится дизайн сайта. Если с компа еще терпимо то с ноутбука выглядит так https://i.gyazo.com/e07aca819352797b764be032fef7dd61.png Верхнее меню постоянно закрывает пол экрана. Так же совсем неудобно сделана вставка картинок. Ужасно неудобная личная переписка. Так же можно сделать русскую тему.

bobs2016

Post by bobs2016 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:17 am

I am new here. The design seems quite good.

thaimassage-center

Post by thaimassage-center » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:08 pm

<quote user="gerome_laad">
I haven't seen the blog post (I went to the blog one time and I saw the date of the last post). As indicates your post, the mobile version sucks, but this is not really a problem because I think it's not possible to rate via mobile. But you're right, it's a very very very very etc... small deception, even a beginner web developer can do a responsive design. Not a big problem.
[/quote]

VERY NICE AND TRENDY I WOULD SAY

arka-diy

Post by arka-diy » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Я считаю крайне неудачным индикатор доверия к сайтам, реализованный в виде окружности, в центре которого стоит надпись: " Заслуживает доверие", которая вводит в заблуждение. Новички, которые не знают, что нужно обращать внимание на цвет индикатора, может при этом показаться, что мошеннический сайт заслуживает доверие у большинства людей, которые на самом деле проголосовали против него.

Ivan Blue

Post by Ivan Blue » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Pretty simplistic design, I am loving this new layout :)