It Only Takes One Bad Apple!

It Only Takes One Bad Apple!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Google 'paid Apple $1bn in 2014 to keep search on iPhone
The BBC has not been able to verify the claims independently.

Bloomberg added that the referenced document has since been removed from the web.

"The transcript vanished without a trace from electronic court records at about 15:00," the report noted.

The court proceedings in question regard a lawsuit by Oracle Corp. in which the firm claims that Google used its Java software to develop Android but failed to pay for it.

bbc.com/news/technology-35380696
The revenue-sharing agreement reveals the lengths Google must go to keep people using its search tool on mobile devices. It also shows how Apple benefits financially from Google’s advertising-based business model that Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook has criticized as an intrusion of privacy
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-22/google-paid-apple-1-billion-to-keep-search-bar-on-iphone
The hypocrisy is beyond words and we paid them, to remove from their mind the word ethics , greed could not allow them to think a bit clearer
If you were to go to crème de la crème", when it comes to business schools because you have a high academic resume or your parents were able to fork out $144,000, you will learn or expect to learn to use the knowledge, to change the world by creating or resolving business problems and in the process benefit humanity and yes, be able to afford those things you dreamt about, when you started High School, but when I read Articles like these, I wonder if all you learned, was how to cheat 101, lie until you believe it, yourself because by midterm, you have become cynical and the bottom line is what truly matters to those who pay your salary and you become another number without a soul that learned nothing and will do nothing, you are now the problem and Not the solution I have known about the problems with Goggle, but Apple?
Honesty and a drive to work hard, should go hand in hand
But as someone said it better, and he ought to know

"In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you."
— Warren Buffet

mentalist3d

RE: It Only Takes One Bad Apple!

Post by mentalist3d » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 am

You should look into 'Corporate Psychopaths', lacking empathy and fully self-motivated, these people can rise up the ranks of corporations and help drive that corporation forward, regardless of the human, moral and ethical costs. I also see it in local politics in my area, quite a few are high on the scale for Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which is close to high functioning socio-paths, etc.

A good starting point is:

Mobbing & NPD: bullyonline.org/old/workbully/npd.htm

NPD: sites.google.com/site/narcissistspsychopaths/narcissistic-personality-disorder-npd

Corporate Psychopaths: leb.fbi.gov/2012/november/the-corporate-psychopath

RE: It Only Takes One Bad Apple!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:30 pm

@mentalist3d =
Hi and I am glad that you commented, my question is what can we do?
Let it be in business or politics, without us, they are no body
I studied in depth, your links ................. is embarrassing to admit that I have been there,I am referring to narcissism, but I grew out of it , but on the other hand, I noticed that the opposite can take place, when you try to be nice and they bully you for it, a problem that we have in the schools
Fascinating
I love to hear more about it, in particular for solutions
Best regards