FBI trying to force Apple to write malware!

RE: FBI trying to force Apple to write malware!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Social engineering only works if the people who know the password are still alive. To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin, "Two can keep a secret if both are dead." Which people does he plan to target with his social engineering?
But their family and friends are alive!

That is the beauty [If we can call it a massacre by those beasts any adjective close to that] family members and friends are alive, and well versed in the moves of these pigs, before and after their killings
"The couple was not completely successful in destroying their personal electronics, including mobile phones and hard drives, prior to the attack.[159][160]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
Two weeks before the shooting Farook took out a loan of US$28,500 which was deposited in his bank account. The San Francisco-based online lender Prosper Marketplace made the loan to Farook; Prosper evaluates borrowers and the loans are originated by a third-party bank, the Salt Lake City-based WebBank.com.[178][179] On or about November 20, 2015, Farook withdrew US$10,000 in cash, and later on two US$5,000 transfers were made to what appears to be Farook's mother's bank account. Investigators were exploring the possibility that the US$10,000 was used to reimburse someone for the purchase of the rifles used in the shooting.[178] WebBank said that it was fully cooperating with the investigation.[32]
There is no evidence that the shooters in San Bernardino used encrypted communications,[278][279] although Comey said the attackers in the Curtis Culwell Center attack earlier the same year exchanged encrypted text messages.[279] Senators Richard Burr and Dianne Feinstein, the chairman and ranking member, respectively, of the Senate Intelligence Committee, are working on encryption legislation.[278] Additionally, Feinstein reintroduced legislation that would require tech companies to report "knowledge of any terrorist activity" they become aware of, a measure that worried Silicon Valley technology companies, which object to such measures on privacy grounds.[280]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
I invite anyone to read and, research the subject, the reality of the mistakes made and the lies said, go beyond any conspiracy that you could ever imagine, but with all due respect, inform yourself first
Because the FBI answers to whoever is currently president
Last year I noticed a dangerous trend that I shared with some friends at WOT, the majority of the nation is truly upset at a government that, imposed their views via "executive orders" that lied and now is blaming others for their inability to act

I could never imagine, any president after Obama is gone that, could be as divisive, inexperienced and the most unlikely president in the history of this nation

He is blaming the British and the French, for the "mess in, northern Africa without taking a good look in the mirror
He said Libya is a “mess” as a result and privately refers to the country as a “sh** show,” because it has become a haven for ISIS, the article says.

The President said the 2011 military action that led to the fall of Colonal Gadaffi “didn’t work”

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/barack-obama-blames-david-cameron-7532018#ICID=nsm.
Well Putin told him years ago and instead of working with the Russians, he created an environment of distrust, when our enemies are the same individuals that Putin is defeating, while Obama is looking for a reason to accept a Nobel price for Peace :/

Whoever comes after him, cannot be that bad, in reality it would be a marked improvement

This is my response to your statement about the next president and the FBI

As for Apple, I know that they are making the right decision, which by the way
I don't see WOT as active in the protection of privacy as it used to be and WOT should be more involved, in situations like these

WOT was, and I hope it remains a champion of a free and open Net that will not accept abuses from governments that spy on its citizens

Some of the bigger scammers are the people who we elected to office
Since I noticed that, some of the post have been accidentally deleted, let me remind the team, what position WOT took in the past and hope that, is not forgotten
https://www.mywot.com/en/blog/382-no-to-censorship-stop-sopa

Best Regards
Edit =
youtube.com/watch?v=EWZ8Gi0DVP8
Or the Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=YWhEUescZDU
Is totally scary what the FBI wants
I support Apple!

hotdoge3

Post by hotdoge3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:55 am

Cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee wants authorities to stay away from Apple's encryption, so much that he has offered to personally crack the iPhone used by one of the shooters in last year's San Bernardino, California, attack.

htxxtp://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/01/15/france_backdoor_law/

French say 'Non, merci' to encryption backdoors
Minister brands crypto skeleton keys 'vulnerability by design' – is the US listening?

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 am

In the end, the FBI claims it has broken in - hxxps://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/03/fbi-breaks-iphone-and-we-have-some-questions
Now the EFF asks whether or not the FBI will disclose to Apple which vulnerabilities if any were used in the case, in compliance with the Vulnerabilities Equities Processes - hxxps://www.eff.org/files/2015/09/04/document_71_-_vep_ocr.pdf

hotdoge3

Post by hotdoge3 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 am

htxxtps://www.rt.com/news/333326-mcafee-interview-fbi-apple/

John McAfee blasts FBI for ‘illiterate’ order to create Apple iPhone backdoor (EXCLUSIVE)

htxxtp://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2449330/john-mcafee-unlocks-an-iphone-and-does-not-eat-a-shoe

John McAfee unlocks an iPhone and does not eat a shoe
Shock development in case about privacy and civil liberty

all you do is read the code read from boot next see the key's that in press that's it not hard say McAfee

htxxtp://www.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-ill-decrypt-san-bernardino-phone-for-free-2016-2

And why do the best hackers on the planet not work for the FBI? Because the FBI will not hire anyone with a 24-inch purple mohawk, 10-gauge ear piercings, and a tattooed face who demands to smoke weed while working and won't work for less than a half-million dollars a year. But you bet your ass that the Chinese and Russians are hiring similar people with similar demands and have been for many years. It's why we are decades behind in the cyber race.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Chinese and Russians are hiring similar people with similar demands and have been for many years. It's why we are decades behind in the cyber race.
Echo =
See
President Obama’s proposal to update the computer fraud and abuse act could put white-hat hackers at risk of prosecution as members of organized crime, the SchmooCon hacking conference was told
htxtp://wwxw.computerworld.com/article/2872785/obama-promises-to-promote-net-neutrality-broadband.html
I have no idea of who is going to be the next president, but I am tired of this clueless clown
Here was, his master plan
President Barack Obama said Friday that police and spies should not be locked out of encrypted smartphones and messaging apps, taking his first public stance in a simmering battle over private communications in the digital age.
httxp://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2015/01/16/obama-sides-with-cameron-in-encryption-fight
All of this went under the radar of the media ............... a year ago, I do not condone hacking, but enough is enough
Bring back Edward Snowden, he is a true patriot !

Retarded Joker

Post by Retarded Joker » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Here's an article: Should the FBI Disclose How it Cracked Shooter's iPhone? "
hxxp://www.pcmag.com/news/343303/should-the-fbi-disclose-how-it-cracked-shooters-iphone

Apple said this " ... reportedly wants to know, but the feds aren't telling. "

Anyone else thinking that FBI is lying that it cracked the iPhone? Apple openly asking 'how?' means that they are confident about their system, and is genuinely surprised that the FBI could do it.
FBI trying to bring down the reputation of Apple, I guess.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

"FBI trying to bring down the reputation of Apple, I guess"
Fascinating!
Just maybe, which it shows that the FBI, CIA and the rest of the overpaid bureaucrats have become lacy and powerful and here comes the beauty, we are the ones that, pay their salary
That is enough to drive anyone crazy

Apollo702

Post by Apollo702 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 am

I have been too busy to create some of the kinds of posts I wanted to in here and now I will make a couple of general points and save the rest for later.

1. Perhaps there is a silver lining to the cloud. Perhaps the fed's
Big Brother's heavy-handedness here may wake the public up on the matter. Maybe for just a moment they could turn off the Kardtrashians and do something about it???

2. There are ways of going about breaking the unbreakable such as freezing ram- but my guess is they play from a much simpler playbook. They just pressure and browbeat people into handing over the keys. It is a whole lot easier than all the technical mumbo-jumbo.

3. It shows that we should usually provide our own encryption- and there is a bonus to doing it: Currently the most wicked form of
ransomware is encryption. An easy defense against this is to beat them to the punch(there is no way to double up) and encrypt our data and also get a nice privacy/security boost in the process.

Site-rater

Post by Site-rater » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:19 am

A few minutes ago there was a spam posted in the forum for fake passports. If the government really cared, they'd take action against these people, because terrorists love fake IDs.
Hope MyWOT Team still has the identifying information for https://www.mywot.com/en/user/7565394 so they can report it to the anti-terror authorities - hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Rapid_Response_Unit_(Finland) may be a good start.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:30 pm

<quote user="bfeely">
A few minutes ago there was a spam posted in the forum for fake passports. If the government really cared, they'd take action against these people, because terrorists love fake IDs.
Hope MyWOT Team still has the identifying information for https://www.mywot.com/en/user/7565394 so they can report it to the anti-terror authorities - hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Rapid_Response_Unit_(Finland) may be a good start.
[/quote]

Great catch!