Farewel Nick Vini

MysteryFCM

RE: Farewel Nick Vini

Post by MysteryFCM » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 pm

My sincere condolences.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Nick meant a lot to myself and others.

NubskyNyb

Post by NubskyNyb » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Приношу свои соболезнования.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 am

Thank you dear both Steven and NubskyNub for your words, Steven I have replied you by email from interfox address. I cannot even be specific now in my replies sorry. One thing you guys can do now for our family - remember Nick and keep him in your memory please. It was my shame, I should not allow him to watch TV yesterday, he watched football Russians vs Wales and at that time I think result of 0:3 was the serious cause for his health getting very bad uncluding his last other several strong feelings and pains, some of them are just on nothing. He was biggest football fan so it is very possible because of this. Our lawyer is currently making documents for Tambov local registry and called us via phone saying us to get relaxed. We cannot do anything. Sister lives in Kolomna and she is here 3 days already I live in other region and lamost month I was with him in his home, we just feeled we should be with him here. We have just given all necessary docs away for lawyer from his last work and should have some rest for at least next 9 days.Sorry for mistakes in my post,I should be waiting 7 minutes to edit post.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:57 am

All my sincere condolences. I am deeply saddened.

Armored

Post by Armored » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:04 am

Oh man I feel really sad. I'm so shocked. My deepest condolences. Your family is in my prayers.

MyWOT-Team

Post by MyWOT-Team » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:44 am

This is shocking and deeply saddening news. Our sincere condolences to his family.

ScamKiller73

Post by ScamKiller73 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 am

Владимир, примите мои глубочайшие соболезнования. Я не верю своим глазам, что такое могло случится.

destinationtruth

Post by destinationtruth » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Damn. . . So So sorry.
I truly will miss him.
Heidi-Ann

Mbells

Post by Mbells » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:05 pm

<quote user="vlad-delta">
Thank you dear both Steven and NubskyNub for your words, Steven I have replied you by email from interfox address. I cannot even be specific now in my replies sorry. One thing you guys can do now for our family - remember Nick and keep him in your memory please. It was my shame, I should not allow him to watch TV yesterday, he watched football Russians vs Wales and at that time I think result of 0:3 was the serious cause for his health getting very bad uncluding his last other several strong feelings and pains, some of them are just on nothing. He was biggest football fan so it is very possible because of this. Our lawyer is currently making documents for Tambov local registry and called us via phone saying us to get relaxed. We cannot do anything. Sister lives in Kolomna and she is here 3 days already I live in other region and lamost month I was with him in his home, we just feeled we should be with him here. We have just given all necessary docs away for lawyer from his last work and should have some rest for at least next 9 days.Sorry for mistakes in my post,I should be waiting 7 minutes to edit post.
[/quote]

Вы вполне можете писать по русски. Однако, хотелось бы не слов, а реального документального подтверждения Ваших слов.
Извините, не хочу обидеть, но уже на этом форуме были неправдивые сообщения о Вашем брате.
Если все изложенное Вами - правда, мои искренние соболезнования. Но пока я в этом не убеждена.
Можно например, получить ссылки на его страницы в соц сетях? У меня когда-то были, но искать сложно.
А лучше всего, свидетельство о смерти увидеть бы.

A440

Post by A440 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

I am very shocked to hear of Nick's death, Vladimir. I offer you and your family my condolences as well. I had no idea of his situation!

Words fall short.