Snowden, the Movie -September 16, 2016!

Ответить

Snowden, the Movie -September 16, 2016!

Сообщение Guest » Вт авг 23, 2016 11:55 pm

Hello =
Snowden is an upcoming American biographical political thriller film directed by Oliver Stone and written by Stone and Kieran Fitzgerald. The film is based on the books The Snowden Files by Luke Harding and Time of the Octopus by Anatoly Kucherena. The film stars an ensemble cast including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Shailene Woodley, Melissa Leo, Zachary Quinto, Tom Wilkinson, Scott Eastwood, Logan Marshall-Green, Timothy Olyphant, Ben Schnetzer, LaKeith Lee Stanfield, Rhys Ifans, and Nicolas Cage. Filming began on February 16, 2015 in Munich, Germany
Trailer

@https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlSAiI3xMh4

In case you forgot, these are some of the facts

@https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

Do you want freedom or security?
I highly recommend getting to know more about the one that, dared to expose the biggest lie ever perpetrated in the history of our country to protect our freedoms, which are still being violated

He is my super hero!

Break classification rules for the public's benefit, and you could be exiled.
Do it for personal benefit, and you could be President

Edward Snowden

Ivan Blue

RE: Snowden, the Movie -September 16, 2016!

Сообщение Ivan Blue » Пт авг 26, 2016 12:55 pm

I personally agree to what Snowden has released and said to a certain extent. We are living in a modern world which is threatened by extremist/ terrorist groups everyday. Without a certain level of surveillance, ordinary citizens can't be protected from these attacks and won't feel safe walking on the street. In life, we always need to make compromise. State surveillance vs Terror plots. I think a lot of us will be happy to give up part of our privacy, if it means those lunatics with bombs and guns are kept away from the streets.

Ответить