10 year anniversary of WOT

RE: 10 year anniversary of WOT

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:16 pm

@Mandrake =
[cite]I do not know what I have done to get the support you have given me for my cause in getting the ZIPFILE returned but thank you again.[/cite]
You are a respected member who has done so much for all of us, and is the right thing :-)
@MyWOT Team =
As my good friend Drsumit said it so well...................... thank you :-)
I have not been able to freed myself from some obligations, but I look forward to come back and work harder than ever before, for the next decades of WOT
I am proud to be part of such organization and I have a good feeling about the future
[green]We are WOT[/b]
Is the cake ready :))

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:32 pm

<quote user="super hero!">
@Mandrake =
[cite]I do not know what I have done to get the support you have given me for my cause in getting the ZIPFILE returned but thank you again.[/cite]
You are a respected member who has done so much for all of us, and is the right thing :-)
@MyWOT Team =
As my good friend Drsumit said it so well...................... thank you :-)
I have not been able to freed myself from some obligations, but I look forward to come back and work harder than ever before, for the next decades of WOT
I am proud to be part of such organization and I have a good feeling about the future
[green]We are WOT[/b]
Is the cake ready :))
[/quote]

===============================================================================================

A decade with WOT made lot of differences - People were more aware about scams, spams and malicious sites
I would like to take this opportunity and thank every member during all these years, who have contributed
tirelessly to wot and made what it is today. Many of us still miss sami and timo, but I guess the show must go on.
[green]My best wishes for a year filled with security, safety and no scams. [/green]
===============================================================================================

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Happy anniversary!

MysteryFCM

Post by MysteryFCM » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Just realised the post mentions me (though has the date wrong - been a member since 2008 not 2013 ;o) hehe).

Cheers :o)

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:27 pm

<quote user="drsumit">

A decade with WOT made lot of differences - People were more aware about scams, spams and malicious sites
I would like to take this opportunity and thank every member during all these years, who have contributed
tirelessly to wot and made what it is today. Many of us still miss sami and timo, but I guess the show must go on.
[green]My best wishes for a year filled with security, safety and no scams. [/green]

[/quote]
I agree with you, we made a mark and it feels great :))
I miss Sam and Timo, I heard that, they are living in some Greek isles that, they bought and decided to start working on a new project, which is top secret :))
I wish, they were to stop by and say hello and see how much their baby grew up
Nice cake, I just wonder if we divide the ingredients for a single portion that will equal about 10 portions How many eggs, flour, and whatever it takes to make one, would it take to serve 30,000,000 users of WOT :-O
One of the most rewarding, but at times a sad experience, has been meeting so many great people as Dr Summit, but also those who left us, as Sane Cat and Leo Felix, some were taken away from us by the natural, but the cruel nature of living and dying
I remember them too, some I got to know, others I never had the honor of meeting them, but I know they played an incredible part of the reason as to why WOT exist
I salute them and I hope that as long as WOT is active, their user names and avatars, never be forgotten, behind each name and avatar, there was and is, a great human being that, takes their precious time to serve others for free................... Politicians should learn from this
Well, is being an interesting journey, lets see how the long and winding road, takes us into the future
I believe is going to be a great one, I know it :)

drsumit

Post by drsumit » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:26 pm

<quote user="super hero!">
I agree with you, we made a mark and it feels great :))
I miss Sam and Timo, I heard that, they are living in some Greek isles that, they bought and decided to start working on a new project, which is top secret :))
I wish, they were to stop by and say hello and see how much their baby grew up
Nice cake, I just wonder if we divide the ingredients for a single portion that will equal about 10 portions How many eggs, flour, and whatever it takes to make one, would it take to serve 30,000,000 users of WOT :-O
One of the most rewarding, but at times a sad experience, has been meeting so many great people as Dr Summit, but also those who left us, as Sane Cat and Leo Felix, some were taken away from us by the natural, but the cruel nature of living and dying
I remember them too, some I got to know, others I never had the honor of meeting them, but I know they played an incredible part of the reason as to why WOT exist
I salute them and I hope that as long as WOT is active, their user names and avatars, never be forgotten, behind each name and avatar, there was and is, a great human being that, takes their precious time to serve others for free................... Politicians should learn from this
Well, is being an interesting journey, lets see how the long and winding road, takes us into the future
I believe is going to be a great one, I know it :)
[/quote]

I also miss many members who have left never to come back but I know their contributions will be engraved into wot as long it exists. Thanks Super Hero - I have also found a great friend in you and cherish this friendship. Sometimes it's the journey that teaches us a lot about our destination as I understand its a long road ahead . but its worth it. No one knows what lies ahead , but WE are with you WOT.

Grod1

Post by Grod1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Happy birthday WOT!

Post by 9412959 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Happy anniversary!))