Lawsuit

1happycamper

RE: Lawsuit

Post by 1happycamper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm

@uhka tutka, Yes you are right. As a student I could read the case and and documents using my access to the LexisNexis portal but I didn't want to be nosy ;-)

In the previous post by me I actually was asking WOT management. The CEO @Vesa P posted his "short status update" right here in this thread and my question was specifically related to his post that he made here on this page. I probably should have addressed my question to him directly by starting my post with @Vesa P and will do that if I have any other question relating to one of his posts.

For now, I will simply wait for further updates from him when he feels it is relevant to post something. He has made quite a few news updates already and will no doubt have more in the days ahead. http://www.mywot.com/en/user/805899/track

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:39 pm

@1happycamper

No problem. ;)

As a short feedback I can tell you that I did point "the management" to your request.

I got a reply from from Vesa, where he pointed out he'll post something about that soon. Just give it some time for him to get back at you and/or this thread. I'm confident he will post something somewhere as soon as something new comes up. May take a few weeks though. It doesn't make sense posting something when there's nothing to post about yet.

From what I can tell you (unofficially, since I'm merely a member here like you) is that the "status" is still unchanged at the time of posting this reply. As for the future - simply "stay tuned". But maybe this already helps you answer your question... ~smiles~

1happycamper

Post by 1happycamper » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 am

@uhka tutka

Thank you ~smiles~

c۞g

Post by c۞g » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 am

<quote user="1happycamper">I probably should have addressed my question to him directly by starting my post with @Vesa P and will do that if I have any other question relating to one of his posts.[/quote]
It is best to contact a user directly and leave a message on their user board when you have questions, especially where discretion is a concern.

Making a public post with
ATTN: user name
@ user name
etc

chances are the user is not going to see it; we can not read every post made on these forums ( time constraints).

Concerning active litigation, you should be aware that neither Plaintiffs nor Defendants are at liberty to discuss such matters (outside of council) during proceedings.

Vesa P

Post by Vesa P » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 am

hi all,

here's the promised short update. There has been a lot of activity from the plaintiff's side in this case during the entire 2011 so far but I can not comment on those at this point. The next step is oral hearing which will take place in Orlando on August 9th. We are confident that the case gets dismissed then but obviously you never know.

cheers,

Vesa

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 am

thanks for the update !
We are confident that the case gets dismissed
My best wishes with @Wot Team !

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:50 pm

I bet August 9th will be the day we'll all hold our breath until you post that one, positive message. ;)

All the best in Orlando... and remember what [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bum_Phillips t=_self]Bum Phillips[/url] once said: "Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half."

alphacentauri

Post by alphacentauri » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Hearings are never fun for the litigants. And it's doubly not-fun for the losing side to see the lawyers from both sides all going out to nosh together afterwards, all buddy-buddy, because it is all a game to them in the end.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:22 am

Thanks for the update Vesa :)

1happycamper

Post by 1happycamper » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:42 am

Thank you for the update Vesa