keavyscorner.com

Jazspeak

RE: keavyscorner.com

Post by Jazspeak » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 am

@ Infinite Jest

<quote user="infinite jest">
"It's like saying: "If people want to buy heroin..."
[/quote]

It's not like saying that at all, the main difference being that unlicensed heroin is illegal in most, if not all, countries in the world, including the US and Canada, whereas selling bleach is legal in most countries in the world. What people choose to do with any bleach that they buy is really their business.

Personally, I would use it to clean the toilet but I can also see that for people living in areas that have poor water quality then a few drops of bleach in the bucket of water might be sufficient to kill any bacteria, germs, and so on. After all, most bleach bottles that I have seen carry the legend, "Kills 99% of all known germs", and I have previously, and out of necessity, used Puritabs to purify water from potentially dodgy sources such as streams and lakes and been glad of the potable water.

As to whether anyone believes that the bleach is somehow imbued with mystical powers I am really not that interested. I don't share that belief, and as long as nobody is trying to impose that, or any other, belief onto me, or others, then there is no need for me to take an interest. The OP site certainly isn't looking to impose any beliefs, as far as I can see. I certainly didn't feel pressured or manipulated by visiting the site, and I certainly didn't feel any need to adopt any beliefs. I left the site with the same number of beliefs as when I entered the site.

I really can't see why anyone would want to use the OP site and scorecard to make such a big deal out of nothing. Why should anyone care that a few crackpots might think that drinking bleach will cure them of one ailment or another? The OP site homepage does tell visitors that the doctor or physician is the best person to deal with ailments, and I don't think that any rational person would disagree with that advice.

Keavs

Post by Keavs » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:57 am

@infinitejest

I have personally posted no link on any forum other than curezone, and that was a couple years back.
All of my backlinks are unsolicited.

I do have one in a post on the forum you mentioned, with a link, but it was a conversation, and not an ad.
If you do a complete backlink check, you'll see no forum spam, only relevant links, and honest SEO practices.

You have your right to your opinion, but I do not personally believe everything the Govt tells me, and I am pretty certain, what with over 500 FDA approved medications having caused deaths, and serious complications, that money drives the FDA . It's an old argument, and many different comments have been made already.

I also have municipal, and commercial accounts, and if you check further, past the RECENT FDA link you posted, and look up Chlorine Dioxide..... you will see that the same thing as MMS is used everyday on food, in mouthwsh, in animal products, and as water purification. Applications of this stuff, in every application approved or otherwise is in the range of 10 - 100 ppm. A far cry from what the link would have you believe. Many repeat customers, many..... just sayin.....

Thanks for your comment, I understand and respect your point of view.

surf-safe

Post by surf-safe » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:01 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
What people choose to do with any bleach that they buy is really their business.

[/quote]

Often enough it is the business of people who are forced to drink this bleach, like children and other innocents.

It's not like saying that at all, the main difference being that unlicensed heroin is illegal in most, if not all, countries in the world, including the US and Canada, whereas selling bleach is legal in most countries in the world
It's much easier to make drugs an illegal thing, than chemicals that are needed by industries. But this is no passport to sell them as a medicine by using well known snake oil dealer tricks to avoid trouble with the governments.

"MMS" is a brand. So you know, that you didn't get "water purification".

Not talking about the other crap on this site.

Jazspeak

Post by Jazspeak » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:21 am

<quote user="surf-safe">
"Often enough it is the business of people who are forced to drink this bleach, like children and other innocents."
[/quote]

Who forces children to drink bleach? Where is the evidence that supports such a bold statement (and I don't mean for you to regurgitate cherry-picked opinion and biased texts, I mean proper crime reports and statistics)? Who are the "other innocents"? It could be argued that the number of "children and other innocents" being force-fed bleach is probably very low compared to, say, the number of innocent victims of the Union Carbide "incident" in Bhopal in 1984.

Are you suggesting that the OP site is involved in forcing "children and other innocents" to drink bleach? If anyone in the UK forces children to drink bleach then they are likely to find themselves being arrested and prosecuted for assault and child abuse. If anyone forces anyone else to drink bleach then the person doing the forcing would be likely to find themselves similarly arrested and prosecuted.

<quote user="surf-safe">
"It's much easier to make drugs an illegal thing, than chemicals that are needed by industries."
[/quote]

Drugs are needed by the Medical industries. Indeed, heroin is still legally used in hospitals as a very effective pain control, especially in palliative care, so it can not be suggested that it is "easier to make drugs an illegal thing" because drugs have so many legitimate uses that the drugs laws can be complicated. In the UK a number of drugs are popularly described by the general public as being illegal, whereas the law actually means that those drugs are controlled rather than outright banned.

<quote user="surf-safe">
"MMS" is a brand.".
[/quote]

All bleach that I have seen is branded, even if it is the supermarket's own brand.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:06 pm

I have to agree with previous posters on this thread, that this site safe for visitors.

The products themselves, well it's easy to throw critisism when you're in good health but often desperation due to the inefficiencies of prescribed drugs lead people to seek alternate medicines to help with their medical problems. Would I buy and use them, probably as quickly as I would place a loaded gun to my head and pull the trigger.

The FDA and their reports on these products carry little weight with me due to their regulation and luicrous bans placed on things like the sale of raw milk, other dairy products and stuff we have used and taken for granted for decades.

So, the site is safe, the products is another issue which is down to the individuals beliefs and trust, to decide. I Rated light green.

PuddinTame

Post by PuddinTame » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 pm

<quote user="jazspeak">
Who forces children to drink bleach? Where is the evidence that supports such a bold statement (and I don't mean for you to regurgitate cherry-picked opinion and biased texts, I mean proper crime reports and statistics)? Who are the "other innocents"? It could be argued that the number of "children and other innocents" being force-fed bleach is probably very low compared to, say, the number of innocent victims of the Union Carbide "incident" in Bhopal in 1984.
[/quote]

I think he may have meant that the parents of children may make them take this, or possibly caregivers to people under their care. I don't think he was literally saying there a bleach-drinking epidemic breaking out.

The drug metaphor isn't the best one. A better one might be cigarettes, except the packs don't have warning labels, and the cigarette companies are still allowed to advertize. Oh and they advertize that cigarettes are actually good for you an effective alternative treatment for cancer. And you can use the cigarette smoke to clean your bathroom.

I do have to credit the site owner for the work they've done; they are obviously trying really hard to fulfill site criteria, and it is obviously an honest effort.

At the end of the day though, I'm not for it. Despite the good faith effort of the OP I can't see these products actually helping anyone. Meaning they are benignly useless at best, and potentially harmful at worst. If people are paying for things of such limited utility it just doesn't feel trustworthy to me.

Keavs

Post by Keavs » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 pm

I appreciate and understand all of the comments.

I don't want a debate, I was mostly concerned with compliance and stuff.
I would like to say however, that relying on one source of information, and treating it as if were sacrosanct, and the last word of absolute truth... is not the way to learn. It is easy to let others decide what is and isn't ... what does and doesn't.... but in the long run, you simply echo the opinions of other people, and have no real knowledge.

I think that my products.... like most things.... the truth lies between the 2 extremes.
What you call crap.... like detoxifying clay.... have been used, and still are used,, by cultures for millenia, and some clay costs a pretty penny. MMS gets all this flak, yet the NaClO2 itself is considered GRAS by the FDA and used on food, and in restaurants all the time.

If it really bugs you.... do some research on your own, if it isn't worth your time to form an opinion that isn't based solely on a sheet of paper that a stranger in Washington wrote, then it shouldn't matter to you. The FDA is controlled by lobbyists.... you speak of cigarettes..... well FDA Approved drugs are the same.... it's all a money game.

I don't claim to cure anything, but who are you to say it doesn't harm or help any more than one of the 500 FDA Approved drugs that have killed or maimed 100,000's of people.

My point is adults have a right to make choices. There is a line between disagreeing with something, and purposely trying to keep info or products from people because you disagree.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Alcohol is a dangerous product.It is one of the oldest drugs in use today.It has mind altering affects.Can cause physical harm like cirrhosis of the liver.Is potentially addictive as proved by the number of alcoholics out there.
But I don't see Alcohol Sites rated down.

surf-safe

Post by surf-safe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:01 am

<quote user="jazspeak">
Who forces children to drink bleach? [/quote]

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1735886

All bleach that I have seen is branded, even if it is the supermarket's own brand.
Bleach in the Supermarket branded as a medicine? No.

surf-safe

Post by surf-safe » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:19 am

<quote user="deceased">
Alcohol is a dangerous product.It is one of the oldest drugs in use today.It has mind altering affects.Can cause physical harm like cirrhosis of the liver.Is potentially addictive as proved by the number of alcoholics out there.
But I don't see Alcohol Sites rated down.
[/quote]

Does anybody sell alcohol as a cure for cancer, AIDS, malaria and all other diseases?

How would you vote alcohol if they would advertise them like that? .

This is no water purification. This is MMS. In italy and Germany there where legal actions against sellers of this crap. In Germany there where people with severe adverse effects, like chemical burn of the intestine, vomiting and severe dehydration.